This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony: You can use the Vita as a PS3 controller

#41darkshadowmasterPosted 8/3/2011 2:29:45 AM
da number one stooge posted...
The PSP is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever held (inb4dirtyjoke), why in gods name would I want to use the Vita over a DS3?

Completely agree with this. Granted maybe the Vita may be different.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#42EddieWeMissUPosted 8/3/2011 2:32:10 AM
I may be wrong here, but I'm sure the PSP had certain controller screens, such as a rear view mirror in some driving games etc, so surely the Vita will be capable of doing inventories and maps? Again, this is purely speculation and I may not be right.
---
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
Swing low, sweet chariot!
#43ShippoyashaPosted 8/3/2011 2:34:08 AM
While PSP is a bit clunky, I got used to it pretty quick. I actually think stuff like DS/DSLite/3DS are clunky and top-heavy than the PSP.

If you hold the PSP on the palm, it's not bad.

I just wish they let you have a handle on both sides (like Dreamcast/Playstation idea of handles) for ergonomics.
#44Number1SurvivorPosted 8/3/2011 3:56:42 AM
Brilliant.

Just when I thought the Vita couldn't already be jam-packed with more inane gimmicks than a Professional Wrestling federation, along comes this. What next? 3D capability?
---
metalgearmercenaries.blogspot.com
[This signature can only be unlocked by purchasing our $9.99 DLC Pack] - Activison
#45SomnusNemorisPosted 8/3/2011 4:01:27 AM
Number1Survivor posted...
Brilliant.

Just when I thought the Vita couldn't already be jam-packed with more inane gimmicks than a Professional Wrestling federation, along comes this. What next? 3D capability?

Now you've reassured yourself, you're free to leave! Kthx.
#46ironbruPosted 8/3/2011 4:12:32 AM
As soon as Wipeout was announced for the PS Vita I was sold, any more features are bonuses IMO.
---
Currently Playing: Wipeout Series (PS1,PS2, PS3, PSP), Forza Motorsport Series (Xbox, Xbox 360).