This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony: You can use the Vita as a PS3 controller

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sony: You can use the Vita as a PS3 controller

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
5 years ago#41
da number one stooge posted...
The PSP is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever held (inb4dirtyjoke), why in gods name would I want to use the Vita over a DS3?

Completely agree with this. Granted maybe the Vita may be different.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: Oatcakes

Oatcakes
5 years ago#42
I may be wrong here, but I'm sure the PSP had certain controller screens, such as a rear view mirror in some driving games etc, so surely the Vita will be capable of doing inventories and maps? Again, this is purely speculation and I may not be right.
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
Swing low, sweet chariot!

User Info: Shippoyasha

Shippoyasha
5 years ago#43
While PSP is a bit clunky, I got used to it pretty quick. I actually think stuff like DS/DSLite/3DS are clunky and top-heavy than the PSP.

If you hold the PSP on the palm, it's not bad.

I just wish they let you have a handle on both sides (like Dreamcast/Playstation idea of handles) for ergonomics.

User Info: Number1Survivor

Number1Survivor
5 years ago#44
Brilliant.

Just when I thought the Vita couldn't already be jam-packed with more inane gimmicks than a Professional Wrestling federation, along comes this. What next? 3D capability?
metalgearmercenaries.blogspot.com
[This signature can only be unlocked by purchasing our $9.99 DLC Pack] - Activison

User Info: SomnusNemoris

SomnusNemoris
5 years ago#45
Number1Survivor posted...
Brilliant.

Just when I thought the Vita couldn't already be jam-packed with more inane gimmicks than a Professional Wrestling federation, along comes this. What next? 3D capability?

Now you've reassured yourself, you're free to leave! Kthx.

User Info: ironbru

ironbru
5 years ago#46
As soon as Wipeout was announced for the PS Vita I was sold, any more features are bonuses IMO.
Currently Playing: Wipeout Series (PS1,PS2, PS3, PSP), Forza Motorsport Series (Xbox, Xbox 360).
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sony: You can use the Vita as a PS3 controller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived