This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will this take up 2 of my 5 systems for dlc?

#1SlickNickM94Posted 8/2/2011 7:57:45 PM
It was on a PS3 before and that pS3 had to be restored/formatted but if I pt it back on will that still count as the same account or will it count as 2?
---
If you haven't played LittleBigPlanet 2, You haven't lived!
#2zyrax2301Posted 8/2/2011 7:59:00 PM
So you formatted your PS3...

...and you got a new PS3?

Clones ftw?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3SlickNickM94(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2011 8:06:44 PM
Maybe I didn't explain well the 1st time. You get 5 uses for your PSN store purchases. 1 is on mine and 1 is on my cousins. His PS3 was corrupted and he needed to format it and he didn't have a chance to deactivate the accounts. So after he formatted or restored his PS3, whatever t is he wiped everything off back to factory settings pretty much. Now if I put my account back on their will it count as 3 of my uses or just 2 cause it's still the same PS3?
---
If you haven't played LittleBigPlanet 2, You haven't lived!
#4MourningReignsPosted 8/2/2011 8:07:26 PM
SlickNickM94 posted...
Maybe I didn't explain well the 1st time. You get 5 uses for your PSN store purchases. 1 is on mine and 1 is on my cousins. His PS3 was corrupted and he needed to format it and he didn't have a chance to deactivate the accounts. So after he formatted or restored his PS3, whatever t is he wiped everything off back to factory settings pretty much. Now if I put my account back on their will it count as 3 of my uses or just 2 cause it's still the same PS3?

If it's the same PS3 it's the same activation.
#5zyrax2301Posted 8/2/2011 8:08:37 PM(edited)
YLOD = PSN black hole!!

(That's actually true if it doesn't get fixed, lol)
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#6izza20Posted 8/3/2011 2:12:40 AM
System activations are completely independent of the hard drive. No, it won't affect it.