This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is Front Mission Evolved ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How is Front Mission Evolved ?
5 years ago#1
Love FM3 and FM4 so how is evolved ? I know the battle system has changed but is it at least fun ? Are the characters interesting ?
Sazh Katzroy: Ignorant mockery, racist stereotype, that is supported by people who don't know any better.
People who agree : Everyone
5 years ago#2
I've heard nothing but bad things about Evolved.

They turned a good turn based strategy game into a mediocre third person shooter.
5 years ago#3
I picked it up for $20 and I don't feel like I wasted my money- I've actually enjoyed it quite a bit (I've only played the story mode, and I haven't touched multiplayer). The story runs a little on the cliche side and the voice acting runs from good to simply okay- but honestly, I've found it all to be quite fun.

Gameplay is a bit slower paced than most 3rd person shooter games, but that's to be expected from a game where you pilot a giant robot, I'd figure. The on-foot portions are a hoot, too. I'd say pick it up if you are interested, and just try to buy it for as cheap as you can.
"I am the rocks of the eternal shore...crash against me and be BROKEN!" -Apocalypse, X-Men:TAS
5 years ago#4
Yuji Kaido posted...
but is it at least fun ? Are the characters interesting ?
No and no.
You're better off pretending that it doesn't exist.
5 years ago#5
You will like Sazh more than Front Mission Evolved
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How is Front Mission Evolved ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived