This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kingdom Hearts 3

#1carcypherPosted 8/6/2011 2:39:30 PM
-.- i really want this to be made next after Versus XIII is finally done?
we have to at least see the final story in HD rendered PS3 form
Can i get a AYE?!
---
He's my favourite robot pal! Ishi was ok, but he wasn't fifty feet tall! Its a pretty cool party, come and see! You can get a robot and come killing with me!
#2ManjiMidouPosted 8/6/2011 2:43:55 PM
l rather have RS2
---
My definition of an Asian buffet, is having Morning Musume all to myself......
#3desert_santaPosted 8/6/2011 2:44:09 PM
I just hope I still care about it by the time it finally sees the light of day. I can't be bothered with any of the spinoffs.
#4carcypher(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2011 2:46:14 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
l rather have RS2

Radiata Stories lol
psh Kingdom Hearts has to continue
---
He's my favourite robot pal! Ishi was ok, but he wasn't fifty feet tall! Its a pretty cool party, come and see! You can get a robot and come killing with me!
#5carcypher(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2011 2:46:42 PM
desert_santa posted...
I just hope I still care about it by the time it finally sees the light of day. I can't be bothered with any of the spinoffs.

Birth by Sleep is totally a big tease=)
---
#6Sevi_neyPosted 8/6/2011 2:49:16 PM
predictably, I was going to find the Fonz' use of "ay" on youtube. Couldn't find it.
---
your nostalgia is LAME
http://i.imgur.com/qeauQ.jpg
#7desert_santaPosted 8/6/2011 2:52:38 PM
carcypher posted...
desert_santa posted...

I suppose it's conceivable that particular title could be good, I did enjoy Assassin's Creed Brotherhood after all.

I just dislike spin-offs sometimes, especially when they put them on other platforms. PsP, DS, what's next, the wii or wii u? You want to go multiplat fine, but at least gives us a ps3 version. I'd rather they finish the franchise first, then make spin-offs afterwards.
#8CielTynavePosted 8/6/2011 2:53:40 PM
And here I thought we'd finally be able to make it a week without this topic being made again.
---
PSN ID: CielTynave
http://i53.tinypic.com/jg34b8.jpg http://i54.tinypic.com/t8s2tg.jpg
#9SonySakuPosted 8/6/2011 2:53:58 PM
Birth by Sleep is not a spinoff, and Dream Drop Distance is the sequel to KH2
---
PSN - Sakukoivu2008. Warhawk Platinum on Birthday.
Getting: U3, XIII-2, Type-0, KH:DDD, AC3DS, MK7.
#10DoviculosPosted 8/6/2011 2:55:05 PM
desert_santa posted...
carcypher posted...
desert_santa posted...

I suppose it's conceivable that particular title could be good, I did enjoy Assassin's Creed Brotherhood after all.

I just dislike spin-offs sometimes, especially when they put them on other platforms. PsP, DS, what's next, the wii or wii u? You want to go multiplat fine, but at least gives us a ps3 version. I'd rather they finish the franchise first, then make spin-offs afterwards.

Brotherhood wasnt a spinoff if thats what you are implying
---
This game could have 600 characters and people would still be like, "WTF NO BISON!?!?" -Patrick7286