This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kingdom Hearts 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Kingdom Hearts 3

User Info: carcypher

carcypher
5 years ago#1
-.- i really want this to be made next after Versus XIII is finally done?
we have to at least see the final story in HD rendered PS3 form
Can i get a AYE?!
He's my favourite robot pal! Ishi was ok, but he wasn't fifty feet tall! Its a pretty cool party, come and see! You can get a robot and come killing with me!

User Info: ManjiMidou

ManjiMidou
5 years ago#2
l rather have RS2
My definition of an Asian buffet, is having Morning Musume all to myself......

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
5 years ago#3
I just hope I still care about it by the time it finally sees the light of day. I can't be bothered with any of the spinoffs.

carcypher
5 years ago#4
ManjiMidou posted...
l rather have RS2

Radiata Stories lol
psh Kingdom Hearts has to continue
He's my favourite robot pal! Ishi was ok, but he wasn't fifty feet tall! Its a pretty cool party, come and see! You can get a robot and come killing with me!

carcypher
5 years ago#5
desert_santa posted...
I just hope I still care about it by the time it finally sees the light of day. I can't be bothered with any of the spinoffs.

Birth by Sleep is totally a big tease=)

User Info: Sevi_ney

Sevi_ney
5 years ago#6
predictably, I was going to find the Fonz' use of "ay" on youtube. Couldn't find it.
your nostalgia is LAME
http://i.imgur.com/qeauQ.jpg

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
5 years ago#7
carcypher posted...
desert_santa posted...

I suppose it's conceivable that particular title could be good, I did enjoy Assassin's Creed Brotherhood after all.

I just dislike spin-offs sometimes, especially when they put them on other platforms. PsP, DS, what's next, the wii or wii u? You want to go multiplat fine, but at least gives us a ps3 version. I'd rather they finish the franchise first, then make spin-offs afterwards.

User Info: CielTynave

CielTynave
5 years ago#8
And here I thought we'd finally be able to make it a week without this topic being made again.
PSN ID: CielTynave
http://i53.tinypic.com/jg34b8.jpg http://i54.tinypic.com/t8s2tg.jpg

User Info: SonySaku

SonySaku
5 years ago#9
Birth by Sleep is not a spinoff, and Dream Drop Distance is the sequel to KH2
PSN - Sakukoivu2008. Warhawk Platinum on Birthday.
Getting: U3, XIII-2, Type-0, KH:DDD, AC3DS, MK7.

User Info: Doviculos

Doviculos
5 years ago#10
desert_santa posted...
carcypher posted...
desert_santa posted...

I suppose it's conceivable that particular title could be good, I did enjoy Assassin's Creed Brotherhood after all.

I just dislike spin-offs sometimes, especially when they put them on other platforms. PsP, DS, what's next, the wii or wii u? You want to go multiplat fine, but at least gives us a ps3 version. I'd rather they finish the franchise first, then make spin-offs afterwards.

Brotherhood wasnt a spinoff if thats what you are implying
This game could have 600 characters and people would still be like, "WTF NO BISON!?!?" -Patrick7286
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Kingdom Hearts 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived