This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looks like sonys biggest distribution centre in the uk is up in flames

#61mikedutchesPosted 8/9/2011 12:52:43 PM(edited)

It means they're government benefit scrounging filth.

Just like the people on the bus that I hate so much.

:)
---
PSN=Lead_Polsonlng
http://ourunbiasedgamer.blogspot.com/
#62Number1SurvivorPosted 8/9/2011 1:14:00 PM
lubmelubyou posted...
these scum do not and will not work a day in their lives because they are lazy louts.

They think they are too good to work minimum wage jobs, but in reality they couldn't get a min wage job if they tried because they are scum and nobody wants to employ scum.

Way to generalise an entire generation of young people. Might want to adjust your monocle and get yourself comfy on that high horse there, chief.

Or maybe come down from the high horse and pull your head firmly out of your butt. Whichever comes first, mind you.
---
metalgearmercenaries.blogspot.com
[This signature can only be unlocked by purchasing our $9.99 DLC Pack] - Activison
#63TrickyPonyPosted 8/9/2011 1:34:49 PM
Hey guys I'm the one who sprayed petrol all over the building, but I didn't light the match so don't blame me :\
#64lubmelubyouPosted 8/9/2011 1:43:47 PM
Number1Survivor posted...
lubmelubyou posted...
these scum do not and will not work a day in their lives because they are lazy louts.

They think they are too good to work minimum wage jobs, but in reality they couldn't get a min wage job if they tried because they are scum and nobody wants to employ scum.

Way to generalise an entire generation of young people. Might want to adjust your monocle and get yourself comfy on that high horse there, chief.

Or maybe come down from the high horse and pull your head firmly out of your butt. Whichever comes first, mind you.

Enjoying that welfare check are you?
#653D3Posted 8/9/2011 1:46:02 PM
Can someone tell me how it all started and where is video footage?
---
Ultimate MvC3=Ultimate Rip-Off
http://www.ign.com/blogs/thr3spawn/2011/07/22/ultimate-mvc-3ultimate-rip-off/
#66M_RUTTER2K8Posted 8/9/2011 1:47:33 PM
3D3 posted...
Can someone tell me how it all started and where is video footage?

Apparently a police officer shot aome black guy who brandished a weapon at him and everybody decided it would be a good excuse to go and loot/destroy everything.

There's footage all over the news, at least here in the UK.
---
Friendship is like peeing yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
#67keironuk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 2:10:15 PM
Well it dont look as bad tonight.
---
My 3ds fc:0903-2725-7541
My PSN ID: keironuk