This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No Final Fantasy Versus XIII at Tokyo Game Show

#41CarsAndGuitarsxPosted 8/9/2011 5:30:47 AM
chicknstu222 posted...
Hey now. Don't be hatin' on Type-0.

I'm still highly interested in Type-0, it is looking pretty darn sweet from the trailers/pictures that's been released so far. However I will only buy this game if it gets ported to the PlayStation Vita, too. Not just the PSP. Sony Japan had officially announced that the Vita is going to be released by the end of this year in Japan, and I think Type 0 is coming out by the Fall, isn't it? so I don't see why Square couldn't make two versions of Type 0 for the PSP and Vita.

And OH! Hopefully Type 0 will be localized too. If USA gets this game, then I want it to be made in PSP and Vita format, or put it up on PSN (just like how Dissidia 1 and 2 are up there now). That'd be awesome.

Back on topic, if Versus somehow, magically gets released to stores in the near, near future, then I [censored] hope it's [censored] worth every painfully [censored] long wait that this game [and its many fans] had to endure. I'm going to ROFL if this game ends up sucking even though it took 2-3 years for it to complete. OH, Square.
---
PSN: CAGX
the life of a husband is ending it with an Knife
#42desert_santaPosted 8/9/2011 5:31:31 AM
Large_Tonberry posted...
desert_santa posted...
as long as they have nino kuni, I'm happy

That's Level5, not Square. :P

oh i thought this topic was about TGS in general, oops xD
#43VampiricDragon_Posted 8/9/2011 5:36:26 AM
CarsAndGuitarsx posted...
chicknstu222 posted...
Hey now. Don't be hatin' on Type-0.

I'm still highly interested in Type-0, it is looking pretty darn sweet from the trailers/pictures that's been released so far. However I will only buy this game if it gets ported to the PlayStation Vita, too. Not just the PSP. Sony Japan had officially announced that the Vita is going to be released by the end of this year in Japan, and I think Type 0 is coming out by the Fall, isn't it? so I don't see why Square couldn't make two versions of Type 0 for the PSP and Vita.

And OH! Hopefully Type 0 will be localized too. If USA gets this game, then I want it to be made in PSP and Vita format, or put it up on PSN (just like how Dissidia 1 and 2 are up there now). That'd be awesome.

Back on topic, if Versus somehow, magically gets released to stores in the near, near future, then I [censored] hope it's [censored] worth every painfully [censored] long wait that this game [and its many fans] had to endure. I'm going to ROFL if this game ends up sucking even though it took 2-3 years for it to complete. OH, Square.

The same reason why pokemon black white wasnt a 3ds launch title. Things dont work out smooth like that
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#44chicknstu222Posted 8/9/2011 5:54:27 AM

snip

Ah, I gotcha. I agree on the Vita format as well. That would be great. If not, they could always just do a PS3 port. I hope :/