This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Going to quit video gaming, what are the 10 games i should play before I do

#1Z0MB13_K1LL3RPosted 8/8/2011 9:25:41 PM
As i mentioned above I am going to quit video gaming because of several personal reasons, one is because they waste my time and I can get addicted to them. Dont get me wrong I love video games I've been playing since I was 5 years old (17 now) but i think that theres more important things in life.
What 10 games should I play and finish before I quit for good. They can be any age on any system. I understand this is highly subjective but im just looking for suggestions so I can make the list.
---
Screwattack.com spend 5 minutes there and you haven't signed up and i owe you a cookie.
#2DingoEnderZOE2Posted 8/8/2011 9:34:13 PM(edited)
First off If you acknowledge that you tend to get addicted than why not play in moderate bursts so you DON'T get addicted or better yet simply play when you have nothing better to do like most people?

Second If you think there's more important things in life and you yourself admitted you get addicted, than why do you care about the top 10 games you should play before you "quit" gaming? Wouldn't that pose a risk to you possibly getting addicted again even further? If you wanna quit why not just quit? Could be perhaps deep inside you really don't want to but you feel you have to?

Third how are we supposed to know what you're into unless you tell us something about yourself first?
---
"Party chat the very thing that killed the x-box live online experience and turned the online community into a mostly empty experience. Good job MS!!"
#3AceviperPosted 8/8/2011 9:32:44 PM
Superman 64
Hannah Montana
FF13
Sonic 2006

Go out hating gaming so you don't look back
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#4LilFunnyCatPosted 8/8/2011 9:34:37 PM(edited)
Weird...but as long as you play these games (imo of course)

Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Vesperia
Persona 4
Persona 3: FES
Dragon Quest V
Catherine
Banjo Tooie
Fire Emblem 7
Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga

But really if you enjoy playing video games then keep playing. It's like any other hobby so I'm pretty sure you're going to regret this. If the real reason is because people are telling you to stop then that's a little ridiculous. Do what you enjoy doing. If you're addicted, then so be it. It's like being addicted to soccer, building, etc. Do what you enjoy doing not what others tell you to do. Anyway, if you seriously want to do this then you can't go wrong with my suggested 10 games.
#5SkyHeroinPosted 8/8/2011 9:33:39 PM
Get out.
#6TheGreatKakashiPosted 8/8/2011 9:34:53 PM
^ What this guy said.
---
The "Copy Ninja" Hatake Kakashi
#7St_PavelowPosted 8/8/2011 9:35:28 PM
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
Wario Land 2
Wario Land 3
---
Some will say they'll have their day & some that did have never said
#8DingoEnderZOE2Posted 8/8/2011 9:37:28 PM
Well here's my random 10 game list for you:

Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner
Catherine
Godhand
Ookami
Tales of Vesperia
BioShock 1 & 2
Alpha Protocol
Batman Arkham Asylum
Dead Space 1 & 2

But if you really insist on quitting than it's best to go out hating games like a previous poster said with these games:

Superman 64
Hannah Montana
FF13
Vampire Rain
---
"Party chat the very thing that killed the x-box live online experience and turned the online community into a mostly empty experience. Good job MS!!"
#9Marioface5Posted 8/8/2011 9:38:08 PM
If you have an addiction, playing the best 10 games people can think of will not help you stop.
---
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5
#10Pfantzypantz_Posted 8/8/2011 9:38:19 PM
You should 100% these
Elder Scrolls Morrow and Oblivion
Fallout 3
Demons Souls
Dragon Quest 8
Super smash Bros Brawl

That should last you for a couple more years