This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

(URGENT) Sign-In Problem

#15h4dow5Posted 8/8/2011 10:16:12 PM
I tried to sign in but it keeps saying "the sign in ID or password is incorrect"
How do I fix this?
#2TheDarknessIIPosted 8/8/2011 10:38:39 PM
stop putting in the wrong password.
---
PSN: m5h3p (I'm not really sure why I did that...)
#3IChangedMyNamePosted 8/8/2011 10:58:51 PM
Call Sony, they can help if you cannot remember or fix it,
---
I'm Playing: Monster Hunter Freedom:Unite,Sengoku Musou 3 Z( SW 3)
I Want: King Of Fighters XIII, Gears Of War 3, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver.
#4CarsAndGuitarsxPosted 8/8/2011 11:36:24 PM(edited)
Select the "Forgot Password" link so you can send yourself a password reset email. Hop onto your computer, connect to whatever email server (Yahoo Mail, Gmail, etc) you used to sign into PSN, log into it, and find the PSN password reset email and click on the link to reset it. Choose a new password and viola. You have a new password to use on the PSN.

You can also reset your PSN password by going to Qriocity.com and navigating to the Manage Account box on the lower right corner and selecting "Sign In" link. At the next page, you can find the "Forgot Password?" link on the right hand side in the white box.

http://www.qriocity.com/us/en/

If you can't remember the password to your personal email account, then just try to reset that password somehow. If that doesn't work, then I'm sad to say you're probably screwed out of your PSN account, man. Your best bet is to make a new one. Sowwie.
---
PSN: CAGX
the life of a husband is ending it with an Knife
#5Tepig_BaconPosted 8/9/2011 12:10:36 AM
The same thing happens to me. I've had to reset my password multiple times, then I finally got fed up and decided to write it down on a piece of paper as I typed it in... And it still doesn't work. I just select "save password" and then keep it in the box.
---
Oh, it looks guuod - Conan O' Brien
My other car is a Type 40 TARDIS...
#6IChangedMyNamePosted 8/9/2011 3:30:44 AM
I finally made a file for passwords and encrypted it on a flashdrive.... Too many passwords man, I had to.
---
I'm Playing: Monster Hunter Freedom:Unite,Sengoku Musou 3 Z( SW 3)
I Want: King Of Fighters XIII, Gears Of War 3, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver.