This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

question for any mega man fans

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. question for any mega man fans

User Info: GodReborn

GodReborn
5 years ago#1
does anyone know if a new mega man or mega man x game is being developed for the psn?

also, I'm not sure if something like this exists, but...I've noticed certain robot bosses/mega man/bass/etc figures and plush dolls exist--is there a collection of figures or something that consists of all of the robot bosses throughout the series. it seems that a lot of the figures or plush dolls r of random bosses.

User Info: Iceberg73e

Iceberg73e
5 years ago#2
No and no.
Ill lick all fanboys ass! - arsios

User Info: zooknut

zooknut
5 years ago#3
does mega man still have the gruesome deaths with the yellow balls pulsating around him in a circle when he dies? just curious...been long time since i played it

GodReborn
5 years ago#4
well, that sucks. mega man is one of my favorite series, and it's sad to see it end so abruptly. maybe it's just me, but I find most games these days lack character which is probably y I go for cheap psn games. mega man, perhaps simplistic in nature, has always been great!

User Info: MwarriorHiei

MwarriorHiei
5 years ago#5
there is gonna be a megaman dual pack released soon (megaman powered up/maverick hunter x) for the psp. maybe that counts?
o.o

User Info: Agent_Greer

Agent_Greer
5 years ago#6
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/soundcellx/megaman.jpg
What you imagine or read in a really old book doesn't make it truthfully so. ~ me
Just because you don't know isn't evidence that you know. ~ me

GodReborn
5 years ago#7
it's pretty sad that second-rate developers r now taking the reigns. all of the great series r either dead or dying. what is going on with the gaming industry today???
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. question for any mega man fans

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived