This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

question for any mega man fans

#1GodRebornPosted 8/9/2011 1:05:22 AM
does anyone know if a new mega man or mega man x game is being developed for the psn?

also, I'm not sure if something like this exists, but...I've noticed certain robot bosses/mega man/bass/etc figures and plush dolls exist--is there a collection of figures or something that consists of all of the robot bosses throughout the series. it seems that a lot of the figures or plush dolls r of random bosses.
#2Iceberg73ePosted 8/9/2011 1:07:32 AM
No and no.
---
Ill lick all fanboys ass! - arsios
#3zooknutPosted 8/9/2011 1:09:53 AM
does mega man still have the gruesome deaths with the yellow balls pulsating around him in a circle when he dies? just curious...been long time since i played it
#4GodReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 1:50:20 AM
well, that sucks. mega man is one of my favorite series, and it's sad to see it end so abruptly. maybe it's just me, but I find most games these days lack character which is probably y I go for cheap psn games. mega man, perhaps simplistic in nature, has always been great!
#5MwarriorHieiPosted 8/9/2011 1:53:10 AM
there is gonna be a megaman dual pack released soon (megaman powered up/maverick hunter x) for the psp. maybe that counts?
---
o.o
#6Agent_GreerPosted 8/9/2011 2:01:32 AM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/soundcellx/megaman.jpg
---
What you imagine or read in a really old book doesn't make it truthfully so. ~ me
Just because you don't know isn't evidence that you know. ~ me
#7GodReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 2:27:28 AM
it's pretty sad that second-rate developers r now taking the reigns. all of the great series r either dead or dying. what is going on with the gaming industry today???