This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Choose your side BF3 vs. MW3

#1Danwhoelse101Posted 8/9/2011 11:17:46 AM
I personally can't wait for BF3, already pre-ordered.

I dare you to try to sell me on MW3!

Also cool post from a friend's blog:
http://redhatgamingreviews.blogspot.com/2011/08/check-from-dice-your-move-activision.html
#2lubmelubyouPosted 8/9/2011 11:22:27 AM
MW3, it is the best feeling, most responsive and best looking FPS on consoles.

Also have you seen the console footage of BF3? I don't think you would have pre-ordered if you had, it looks shockingly bad with inconsistent framerate with a max of 30fps if you are lucky.
#3metallica621Posted 8/9/2011 11:22:38 AM
ummm both... because im a gamer
---
"Guns Don't kill people, husbands that come home early do."
#4dr_zombergPosted 8/9/2011 11:23:20 AM
counter strike
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
dont question me, i have a phd in zombies -- me, on myself.
#5jubjub360Posted 8/9/2011 11:24:12 AM
lubmelubyou posted...

Also have you seen the console footage of BF3? I don't think you would have pre-ordered if you had, it looks shockingly bad with inconsistent framerate with a max of 30fps if you are lucky.

Because graphics are what make a game right? Not the way it's played or how much fun one person has?
---
http://instantboss.org/
#6Coutts2Posted 8/9/2011 11:24:48 AM
To be honest with the other great titles coming out I am going to pass on both of them, but i am more of a single player co op player gamer, rather then competitive multiplayer gamer.
---
PSN: Geoff-C-
#7lubmelubyouPosted 8/9/2011 11:28:35 AM
Graphics do make a game to a certain extent. I don't want to play a game that is hard to look at with its severely variable framerate, when I could play another game that is smooth and silky.

BF3 get at me when you fix your bad engine.
#8jubjub360Posted 8/9/2011 11:30:40 AM
lubmelubyou posted...
Graphics do make a game to a certain extent. I don't want to play a game that is hard to look at with its severely variable framerate, when I could play another game that is smooth and silky.

Ok I'm wanting to watch this system footage but cant seem to find any without Jimmy Fallon. Got a link?

and lol at bad engine.
---
http://instantboss.org/
#9Danwhoelse101(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 11:31:11 AM
lubmelubyou posted...

I have yet to see anything wrong with it, plus a new engine with a couple bugs to work out is still better then an old engine still being used over and over..
#10chicknstu222Posted 8/9/2011 11:48:55 AM
lubmelubyou posted...

Pretty much sums up the entire CoD fanbase. Backing their game up on framerate.