This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need something new

#1psprulz2007Posted 8/9/2011 12:51:07 PM
Ive been on a rpg ish kick lately. Ive beat Oblivion, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, FO3, FONV..

I have 2 Worlds 2 but its not really sticking anymore. Demons Souls was great.

I need something with an epic story. Im interested in Mass Effect 2 but I really dont like space type games. Im more of a dungeon/dragon/warriors and mages type.

I was also looking into Dungeon Seige 3 and Sacred 2.
Any opinions on these games or any suggestions on games that might fit what Im looking for?
---
PSN- FeelinKorny
#2psprulz2007(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 2:24:44 PM
Bump
---
PSN- FeelinKorny
#3NecrosexuaIPosted 8/9/2011 2:25:58 PM
i'd say 'disgaea 3!' but you seem to want a darker, dreary storyline.
no can do!
---
ANGRY**** BY NATURE, CHILL BY CIGARETTES
ONE PART THE FUHRER, ONE PART THE POPE -- vspominai menja
#4The_MPerPosted 8/9/2011 2:26:36 PM
Dungeons Siege 3 is freaking boring until like an hour or 2 into that game, but then it gets a lot of fun afterwards. By the way co-op sucks in this game.
---
PSN: The_MPer, XBL: The U is Silent, Wii; doesnt work anymore
#5MuhammadJAPosted 8/9/2011 2:32:19 PM
Dungeon Siege 3 is awesome. Only problem is: the physics are kinda weak. For example, you don't feel the impact of the sword like you do in Dragon Age or other RPG games. Still, you'll enjoy the story. Also, Disgaea 3 is addictive!
#6undeadeathPosted 8/9/2011 2:32:53 PM
psprulz2007 posted...
Ive been on a rpg ish kick lately. Ive beat Oblivion, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, FO3, FONV..

I have 2 Worlds 2 but its not really sticking anymore. Demons Souls was great.

I need something with an epic story. Im interested in Mass Effect 2 but I really dont like space type games. Im more of a dungeon/dragon/warriors and mages type.

I was also looking into Dungeon Seige 3 and Sacred 2.
Any opinions on these games or any suggestions on games that might fit what Im looking for?

I wanted to like Sacred 2 but I don't know I found the game ended up pretty tedious unless you were doing co-op. It's not going to satisfy that epic RPG feeling that you're looking for out of a game. I have no idea about Dungeon Siege III.
---
Their emptiness makes me whole. Their weakness makes me strong. Their destruction is my creation.