This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video Games, Video Games have changed

#1MyWifeBeatsMePosted 8/12/2011 1:39:15 PM
They are no longer about fun and innovation. They are not even about variety and creative storytelling. It's now and endless series of rehashed IPs, by greedy corperations like EA and Activision. Video Games and the way of our life has become a casual focused industry, under shady business tactics. Video Games have changed.

Games now have locked content, carried by on disk dlc, requiring to pay codes for the content.

DLC is meant to offer more content and enhance the entertainment, but it's used for greed.

Video Games, Video games have changed.
#2justchill433Posted 8/12/2011 1:40:43 PM
Oh, how I loathe this meme.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xiT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#3jubjub360Posted 8/12/2011 1:41:34 PM
^Misinformed TC
Should have mentioned it's only for used games if they want those codes. People who buy new get them free.
---
http://instantboss.org/
#4MyWifeBeatsMe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 1:42:13 PM

^Misinformed TC
Should have mentioned it's only for used games if they want those codes. People who buy new get them free.

Bioshock 2 and Marvel Vs Capcom 3 says hi
#5cordsmanPosted 8/12/2011 1:44:52 PM
And in any case you don't have to buy them. If you want to make such a little statement about evil corporations, don't buy the DLC! STOP COMPLAINING
---
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso
#6agrissaPosted 8/12/2011 1:45:56 PM
^You're complaining about ppl complaining, which makes you even worse!
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#7jubjub360Posted 8/12/2011 1:46:56 PM
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
^Misinformed TC

Weird because MVC3 is coming out with a new game called Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 that has all those "Missing Content" items. Never bought or played all the way through Bioshock 2 but I bet it's just BS like your argument.
---
http://instantboss.org/
#8cordsmanPosted 8/12/2011 1:47:00 PM
I'm not complaining?
---
"A man chooses... a slave obeys. Kill!" - Andrew Ryan
PSN: BigDaddyFatso
#9FullmetalNoobPosted 8/12/2011 1:49:38 PM
Love how most of the posters are confused by their own arguments
---
CrimsonGear80 posted
Oh, and eventually, no one is going to give a **** about this.
#10FullmetalNoobPosted 8/12/2011 1:53:52 PM
jubjub360 posted...
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
^Misinformed TC

Weird because MVC3 is coming out with a new game called Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 that has all those "Missing Content" items. Never bought or played all the way through Bioshock 2 but I bet it's just BS like your argument.

He posted about on-disc DLC on the topic post. Both DLC characters for MVC3 were on disc (Shuma and Jill).

cordsman posted...
I'm not complaining?

cordsman posted...
And in any case you don't have to buy them. If you want to make such a little statement about evil corporations, don't buy the DLC! STOP COMPLAINING

Can't get any more clearer/ironic than that.
---
CrimsonGear80 posted
Oh, and eventually, no one is going to give a **** about this.