This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video Games, Video Games have changed

#31thisranksPosted 8/12/2011 2:32:42 PM
Hmmm....that's funny. I just had a whole lot of fun beating Mass Effect 2 on Insanity mode earlier today. Second play thru.

Before that i enjoyed the hell out of all of the Back to the Future episodes.....

Before that i had a ton of fun beating Alice: Madness returns...i played that twice as well (i can't forget to add beating the original Alice as well).

I also had a load of fun beating Ar tonelico Qoga (played it 8 times), Dragon Age 2(4 times), Ratchet + Clank: ACIT(2 times), and Heavy Rain(can't remember how many plays...at least 4 i believe) before those. I also played Dragon Age: Origins for the Nth time just for a save for DA2.

Video game haven't changed for me...especially RPGs. Still having a ton of fun this gen playing them...just like last gen....and the gen before that.

What changed for me is seeing all these people who define themselves as gamers yet don't act like it. I can actually imagine them in their basements sitting in front of their consoles and next to their PCs wearing a Burger King crown humming the "have it your way" theme.

All things change TC. It's a fact of life. The most disappointing thing that has changed for me gaming wise is the attitude of the gamers who seem to think the industry owes them a Whopper when they should be thankful they even get to play games at all.
---
Open forums + anonymous people allowed to say almost anything without fear of reprisal = firsthand experience with some of the bad apples in the world.
#32FullmetalNoobPosted 8/12/2011 2:32:54 PM
cordsman posted...
Who cares what my statement FEELS like? I wasn't complaining. I can tell you're gonna argue once you know you're wrong, as you've been for a while now. Complaining makes it seem like I want something different, or I don't like how the DLC is handled. Which isn't true.

...If you didn't want something different, why did you tell TC to stop complaining? And it isn't about you complaining about DLC, it's about you complaining about someone who's complaining.
---
CrimsonGear80 posted
Oh, and eventually, no one is going to give a **** about this.
#33Mr_BurgenerPosted 8/12/2011 3:52:42 PM
FullmetalNoob posted...
cordsman posted...
Who cares what my statement FEELS like? I wasn't complaining. I can tell you're gonna argue once you know you're wrong, as you've been for a while now. Complaining makes it seem like I want something different, or I don't like how the DLC is handled. Which isn't true.

...If you didn't want something different, why did you tell TC to stop complaining? And it isn't about you complaining about DLC, it's about you complaining about someone who's complaining.

I honestly did not get the impression at all that he was complaining...I mainly got the impression that you like arguing. So...have fun with that.
#34MourningReignsPosted 8/12/2011 3:56:40 PM
I like these posts because it shows either the TC is not old enough to remember past generations or they are too blinded by nostalgia.