This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

3 of my favorite games this gen are published by EA. Such a great company

#1BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 8/12/2011 8:48:50 PM
Dead Space 2 (And one, for that matter)
Bulletstorm
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
---
I hate my username. Call me Appo
Even through a storm on the darkest night, don't you ever give up the fight. Even when you feel you're all alone, PLAY ON <3
#2jubjub360Posted 8/12/2011 8:50:02 PM
I've noticed that EA pushes out good Single player games but the multiplayer (except for sports games and Dice games) always seem to be lacking.
---
That's right folks, if you don't buy the game new you can't have access to the brown mile and crawl through ****. -hardcore rpg gamer towards RAGE coded sewers.
#3Gamin_GuruPosted 8/12/2011 8:58:14 PM
EA has improved a lot lately. Your post fails for missing Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Origins.
#4jubjub360Posted 8/12/2011 8:59:40 PM
Gamin_Guru posted...
EA has improved a lot lately. Your post fails for missing Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Origins.

It's in his own opinion. How does his post fail for posting his opinion?
---
That's right folks, if you don't buy the game new you can't have access to the brown mile and crawl through ****. -hardcore rpg gamer towards RAGE coded sewers.
#5PolishSovereignPosted 8/12/2011 9:13:55 PM
Gamin_Guru posted...

PFFT EA is just gobbling every studio up that it can >_>
---
Second PS3 YLoD / 3rd hardware failure 4/26/11
#6BIGGESTPS3FAN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 9:16:39 PM

Dragon Age Origins is an average game. Good story and dialogue, but horrible combat.

Mass Effect 2 was pretty good, but nowhere near as good as everyone makes it out to be.

All in my opinion, of course.
---
I hate my username. Call me Appo
Even through a storm on the darkest night, don't you ever give up the fight. Even when you feel you're all alone, PLAY ON <3
#7Red LinkPosted 8/12/2011 10:29:01 PM
Why are you praising the publisher of those games rather than the developers?
---
America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnPQOBWP1ec
#8jubjub360Posted 8/12/2011 10:32:09 PM
Red Link posted...
Why are you praising the publisher of those games rather than the developers?

Someone had to invest in the project and publish the games. Lol I kid... sort of. The developers did good but they couldn't have gotten the games out on the market if they didn't have an investor and a publisher.
---
#9Agent_GreerPosted 8/12/2011 10:34:28 PM
I thought TC was gonna say Madden 08, Madden 09, and Madden 10.
---
What you imagine or read in a really old book doesn't make it truthfully so. ~ me
Just because you don't know isn't evidence that you know. ~ me
#10AznEDPosted 8/12/2011 10:45:08 PM

I thought TC was gonna say Madden 08, Madden 09, and Madden 10.

Madden 12 beats all of them. It really does.
---
I'm a rich kid with issues, lots of issues ~Batman
If I ever let superman in charge again, just hit me, real hard