This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ad-Hoc Party for PS3 is probably the coolest thing in gaming that nobody uses...

#11tactikz4Posted 8/13/2011 2:43:52 AM
Dude i tried it but WTF everyone is playing that freaking monster hunter @@rgh-.- they make it looks like its the only game for the psp.
---
PSN: tactikz4
you'll notice after reading this notice that this notice isnt worth noticing
#12POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2011 2:46:25 AM
It's an extremely good multiplayer game and has amazing replay value - It makes sense it's the main game people play on there... Again, I'd still like to play more at some point but for now I'm kinda' obsessed with Monster Hunter Unite as well - It will smoothly transition to an obsession with Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD when that arrives in the mail at the end of the month...
#13namethatno1usesPosted 8/13/2011 2:49:35 AM
Tell me about it. The worst part is:

Let's say you're in a Dissidia room. Some random guy enters.
"Aka" he says. We're all "Hello. huh?"
"Come on, AKA!" "What's an aka? Do you know? No... what's his problem?"
"AKANTOR come on!!! D:<" "Dude we still have no idea what you're talking about."

Then the guy leaves. Turns out it's some kind of MH thing. People never read what game you're playing. It's ridiculous: I witnessed MH guys enter Dissidia, Peace Walker, FFT, PSO rooms and insist on playing MH even with 9001 other MH rooms open.
---
Flaeli! This is what they call "magic". - Rune Walsh, PSIV
#14POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2011 3:09:27 AM
<.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t92Tknm_q8

^That's what an Akantor is... One of the more bad-ass things you can stab up...
#15IChangedMyNamePosted 8/13/2011 3:59:05 AM
A lot of people I know don't use a hardwired PS3, which Ad-hoc party requires.

So that is why nobody uses it.
---
I'm Playing: Monster Hunter Freedom:Unite,Sengoku Musou 3 Z( SW 3)
I Want: King Of Fighters XIII, Gears Of War 3, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver.