This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D You liked Alpha Protocol.

#1ProudcladPosted 8/12/2011 10:38:44 PM
C

Fantastic game with a great story and choices that actually matter. Gameplay was fun and satisfying. Could've been a bit longer but replay value made up for it. Never encountered any bugs or glitches so I dunno why people complained. Graphics could've been better. But the game was great.
---
proudclad LAYIN DOWN THE SMACK - Error1355
GIve it up, man, like I did with my dreams ;~; - Livinglikeanoob
#2Agent_GreerPosted 8/12/2011 10:39:44 PM
I neither liked nor disliked it. Played for like 5+ hours and still cannot form an opinion on it.
---
What you imagine or read in a really old book doesn't make it truthfully so. ~ me
Just because you don't know isn't evidence that you know. ~ me
#3jubjub360Posted 8/12/2011 10:39:51 PM
C. it was fun for what it was. Replay value though.. I gotta disagree TC. It was fun for one playthrough. After that you knew what was going to happen.
---
That's right folks, if you don't buy the game new you can't have access to the brown mile and crawl through ****. -hardcore rpg gamer towards RAGE coded sewers.
#4LankyKongPosted 8/12/2011 10:40:02 PM

D.

#5akuma634Posted 8/12/2011 10:40:49 PM
Huge D, I hated that game. The gameplay just didn't work for me at all and I kept on tripping this alarm in the first section of the game and getting so annoyed with the minigame to turn it off. The writing was fantastic like any Obsidian release but with all the years they had to work on that game, nothing about it was fun for me. I didn't feel like Jason Bourne, James Bond, or Jack Bauer, I just felt like some guy who could barely shoot someone or beat someone up.
---
http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Metalyger/avatar-body.png PSN - CustersRevenge
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#6Proudclad(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 10:41:19 PM
A second play is fun because you can pick the opposite of each decision. Lots of differing dialogue and whatnot.

^_^
---
#7Proudclad(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 10:41:57 PM
akuma634 posted...
Huge D, I hated that game. The gameplay just didn't work for me at all and I kept on tripping this alarm in the first section of the game and getting so annoyed with the minigame to turn it off. The writing was fantastic like any Obsidian release but with all the years they had to work on that game, nothing about it was fun for me. I didn't feel like Jason Bourne, James Bond, or Jack Bauer, I just felt like some guy who could barely shoot someone or beat someone up.

I actually felt like Bourne. Especially in the beginning segments. ^_^ But yeah, the writing was excellent.
---
#8kobra02Posted 8/12/2011 10:43:49 PM
C
---
PSN ID: Kobra02, GT: AZEE90
#9tisukoPosted 8/12/2011 10:45:53 PM
no. i was actually pretty bored with the game. but i kept playing hoping it would at least get alittle better, till i hit a game crashing bug.

was fighting a boss, i had died. when my game loaded up, the boss was no where to be found. even after loading earlier checkpoints in the level.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2263/cavejohnson.jpg - yes, i would love to do that.
#10bretnsidPosted 8/12/2011 11:10:24 PM
Haven't played it but it looks like a really cool game.
---
Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots! (4/15/06)
Damn the Patriots! Sneak Out 6.12.08 - SNAAAAKE!