This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So have they decided if Final Fantasy 5 and 6 was going to be....

#1KaliestoPosted 8/15/2011 1:44:30 PM
on the PSP or 3DS at this point? I heard 3DS sales weren't doing so hot, I could be wrong.
---
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...
#2EoinPosted 8/15/2011 3:00:29 PM
Nothing has been announced, and, if FFV or FFVI were going to be announced for 3DS or PSP or Vita, this would still be the wrong board to ask the question on.
#3Devilman_AmonPosted 8/15/2011 3:04:16 PM
No clearly they must be remade and outsourced to Bioware and Bethesda and made into turn based first person with realistic skin ans warts and also green grey and puke brown color palette and sloppy textures with some minor glitches and freezes (dont worry about that it comes with the territory)
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#4CooperRCPosted 8/15/2011 3:07:16 PM
The 3DS will probably get an updated 3-D version along the same line of as FF3/4 on the DS, but better, plus voice acting. The PSP Vita will probably get an upscaled sprite version of the two games like FF4 on the PSP.
#5CthulhuDagonPosted 8/15/2011 3:08:17 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
No clearly they must be remade and outsourced to Bioware and Bethesda and made into turn based first person with realistic skin ans warts and also green grey and puke brown color palette and sloppy textures with some minor glitches and freezes (dont worry about that it comes with the territory)

Sorry, Bioware devs said turn-based is out of style now and was only a stepping stone to corridor shooting semi-rpg greatness.
---
White line is in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.
#6Devilman_AmonPosted 8/15/2011 3:09:45 PM
Aw cwap! *kicks rock*
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)