This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uncharted 3: Collectors Edition

#1GM_Posted 8/15/2011 1:50:15 PM
Did anyone else pre-order this version? It has a lot of sweet bonuses with it! I normally don't get limited or collectors editions of any game but I found it hard to resist the U3 one.
---
For a good time head over to the 3DS board.
#2Bane_Of_DespairPosted 8/15/2011 1:53:24 PM
I had to make do with preordering the standard edition (as much as I ****ing want the collector's) because there are so many other games coming out, plus I have other stuff in my life that I need to spend money on (Curse you college!) D=
---
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
#3slymshadyPosted 8/15/2011 2:34:51 PM
I went with the regular version. Collectors edition for the majority mean **** now, since they usually find there way to the clearance bin eventually. Unless its shipped in extremely limited quantities, they are nothing special. I also like the look of the normal blu ray case. I don't want something that looks huge and out of place
#4SocialAssassinPosted 8/15/2011 2:38:11 PM
I don't think the Uncharted 3 CE is worth it. It's nice, but I'm not gonna spend $100 on a statue, a big box, a necklace and belt buckle I won't use or wear.

If it came with the game in a steelbook and the statue for $80, I would consider it.

---
Hoist the colours high!
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome again. True story.
#5gibby_1982Posted 8/15/2011 2:41:09 PM
I preordered it too :)
---
PSN: gibby_13