This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resistance 3 Trophy List out - no multiplayer

#1Raven-ZPosted 8/19/2011 5:43:41 AM
www.ps3trophies.org/game/resistance-3/trophies/

All single-player bar one splitscreen coop bronze. Looks like a fun/challenging list.

Inb4trophiesderp
---
PSN/Steam: Ravendust
http://www.culturedeluxe.com/gaming
#2scoobydoobydontPosted 8/19/2011 5:48:43 AM
Good, very good to hear. MP trophies can really hurt a game for me since I'm obsessive, and muddy up the MP community with boosters.
---
"The journey is what matters, not the challenge. Challenge works well with teenagers...but it doesn't work with adults." -David Cage
#3OoSubaruoOPosted 8/19/2011 5:52:07 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Good, very good to hear. MP trophies can really hurt a game for me since I'm obsessive, and muddy up the MP community with boosters.

Well, you're technically boosting yourself with the Co-Op trophies,so..
#4Agent_GreerPosted 8/19/2011 5:55:17 AM
trophies derp
---
What you imagine or read in a really old book doesn't make it truthfully so. ~ me
Just because you don't know isn't evidence that you know. ~ me
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 8/19/2011 5:55:45 AM
Even though I don't care for trophies, that is good to hear.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#6daigre7Posted 8/19/2011 6:54:37 AM
Pretty good news. I generally do like MP trophies to an extent, but I'm not really liking the beta so far, so I'm glad no MP trophies on this one.
---
PSN: Hand_Banana
"Some people are like a Slinky....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
#7captainjeff87Posted 8/19/2011 7:02:55 AM
Awesome.

I'm all for games having no MP trophies.

It's one thing to have "play/win an deathmatch/team deathmatch" but when they get ridiculous like some games do ie Mortal Kombat where you have to win 10 games in a row or win with the opponent's health meter full and your's at zero it sucks.

I just hope when we get the trophy list for UC3 there are no MP trophies (at least that affect plat). I've got both the plats for 1 and 2 and plan on getting the third one.
---
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)
#8betamax66Posted 8/19/2011 7:05:31 AM
I am disappoint.
#9SomnusNemorisPosted 8/19/2011 7:50:20 AM
I wish more devs followed this example, and it's nice to see Insomniac go the complete opposite end of the Trophy spectrum because the last Resistance outing had one for an insane 10,000 kills online.
#10apeezyPosted 8/19/2011 7:55:54 AM
Agreed.. I'm not a trophy hunter, but I am a completionist, but I always frown on multiplayer trophies... Usually I don't "get online" with the game until I've played serious amounts of hours in SP.. and then I'm horrible in online (see KZ2, Uncharted 2).
---
PSN: Mr_APeezy
For my 26th Birthday ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ags3eKFjm5A