This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Easiest and Hardest Trophies?? (Your Opinion)

#1Emi3280Posted 8/21/2011 5:42:50 PM
My opinion in the trophies of some of my games.

FEAR 3: 32%
Its HARD,some trophies are almost impossible,like the one to beat the whole campaign in the hardest difficulty,but there are some of them that are easy like the one you need to kill 250 opponents in slow-mo.

Overall: Medium-Hard

Dragon Ball Raging Blast: 72%
This one is really easy,the only hard trophies are the ones you need to get titles, and it's hard because the online is almost empty, and you need to do loads of battles for some titles, but the rest of them are extremely easy.

Overall: Easy

Resident Evil 5: 40%
This one isn't as easy as some people say, I sometimes find myself struggling in the game for getting some trophies, like the one you need to beat the game in veteran difficulty, and if you have the normal RE5 edition, you will need to buy the add-ons if you want to get the platinum.

Overall: Medium-Hard

Sports Champions: 12%
I don't have much trophies from this game because I don't play it much, but it is easy, if you do all the modes in all the sports in easy difficulty,you will easily get 70% of the game (I don't do it because I am lazy with the PS Move,lol).

Grand Theft Auto IV: 15%
This one is kind of...well, some trophies are easy,like the one you need to beat the score in QU3BD, but some of them are HARD,like the one you need to flee a six star crime. And if you want the platinum, you need to; or download the add ons, or buy the GTA Stories of Liberty City, so it will be like 30 dollars more for a platinum.

Overall: Kind of Hard

Heavy Rain: 88%
I only need 2 more trophies for getting the platinum, and I can get them both in less then a week. This game is really easy for getting a lot of the trophies, in one day you can easily get over 50%, but there are some trophies that take a lot of time, like the "See all Endings". Still, easy.

Overall: Easy

You can share your opinion.

PSN: DarkEmigaru98
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
#2Frosted_MidnaPosted 8/21/2011 5:47:41 PM
You don't need the add-ons for RE5 to get a platinum.

And if you need help for veteran mode, that can be arranged.
---
It's more than good, it's alive!
Warning: May contain stone hat pieces http://i28.tinypic.com/55gw9h.jpg
#3Mcnugget2256Posted 8/21/2011 5:50:30 PM
Mortal Kombat "My Kung Fu is Strongest" nuff said
---
Psn: DAHbaddest
3DS Friend code: 3695-0144-3766 David
#4zyrax2301Posted 8/21/2011 5:52:41 PM
Vanquish: Complete all combat challenges.

I still haven't beaten challenge 4 :(
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#5phineasfoolPosted 8/21/2011 5:54:07 PM
Mirror's Edge has some of the tougher skill based ones. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is probably one of the toughest though since you need to have 2 people that are good for the co-op missions.
---
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool
#6true_gamer80Posted 8/21/2011 6:18:29 PM
imo the few games that require actual skill to plat.

Vanquish
GT5
Sigma 2
wipeout hd

there are other harder ones but imo these are the four games every "hardcore gamer" that seeks plats should have, also you cant boost many of those games harder trophies, which I love and makes the plat mean even more.

Not so hard plats but require a serious amount of time to achieve and will still get my respect

Warhawk
Far cry 2
Yakuza 3/4
LP2

Def forgetting some but very few plats actually get my respect. Most are easy or boosters make the plat meaningless imo
---
spreading the word-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuN2zn_Tsmo&feature=related
#7ModernFOXXPosted 8/21/2011 6:21:00 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
Mortal Kombat "My Kung Fu is Strongest" nuff said

check mate. he called it. the easiest is of course pressing the start button on the simpsons game. sounds challenging. but with some practice you can get it
---
PSN: WOLF-REAPER_42
#8zyrax2301Posted 8/21/2011 6:21:50 PM
^ GT5 ought to be in your second list.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#9VeetNamPosted 8/21/2011 6:23:04 PM
idk bout that, vettel challenge outnumbers ngs2 UN01 UN02 by having 3 of those challenges + grand tour alfa
---
White folks "Resident Evil 5 and Metal gear Solid 4 was a western game you fools!!!"
#10true_gamer80Posted 8/21/2011 6:23:42 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
^ GT5 ought to be in your second list.

nah some of the golds are pretty darn tough, I agree most just require a crapload of time but gold standard will keep many away from the plat
---
spreading the word-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuN2zn_Tsmo&feature=related