This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassins Creed 9 minute Demo.

#11Nightmare966Posted 8/22/2011 2:05:15 AM
biggerboss777 posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
Wow it looks....just like AC2....

That's what happens when you make a yearly release. I'd rather they skipped Brotherhood and put all their effort into this, it'd probably be even better.

Whatever the case though, Day 1 purchase. Love the series.
--

Very much agree. Not that Brohood is terrible, just an unneccesary entry...... it should have been condensed and made into AC2 dlc chapters or something.

Both of you seem to miss WTF is Brotherhood. And also seem to miss Rome is too big to even be done as DLC.
---
PSN: Nightmare966
#12Schwepps01Posted 8/22/2011 4:06:54 AM
Nightmare966 posted...
biggerboss777 posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
Wow it looks....just like AC2....

That's what happens when you make a yearly release. I'd rather they skipped Brotherhood and put all their effort into this, it'd probably be even better.

Whatever the case though, Day 1 purchase. Love the series.
--

Very much agree. Not that Brohood is terrible, just an unneccesary entry...... it should have been condensed and made into AC2 dlc chapters or something.

Both of you seem to miss WTF is Brotherhood. And also seem to miss Rome is too big to even be done as DLC.

so maybe then they could have incorporated a smaller version in Revelations, and focus on gameplay upgrades. It was mainly a multiplayer-focused sequel anyways. The SP was great as usual, but I can't help but feel it was a retread. If Ubisoft was given 2 years to perfect their games, it would be the jump from AC to AC2 all over again.
#13SODISPosted 8/22/2011 1:54:02 PM(edited)
Nightmare966 posted...

Elder Scrolls: The Shivering Isles disagrees with you. What you forget is that "nothing" is too big for DLC. Ask Valve. Only limit is your HDD space.
---
NIER
#14Bloodlines1191Posted 8/22/2011 2:00:54 PM
Dark_Soldier42 posted...
Ok the accent i can deal with but they even changed Altair's personality. He was such a badass in the first game but he here, hes different.

I agree. I liked American Altair but I can deal with the change cuz the time period and it's still the same VA (listen closely). But changing his personality (even though this was footage of Young Altair) is a slap into the face. Gamers complained about his "lack of a personality" but that's what I liked about him. He was a cold-blooded and calculated killer. Now they are trying to make him into Ezio (yes I know he was more active in Altair's Chronicles, The Secret Crusade and Bloodlines). Personally, it'll shut gamers up. Aye. But if they AC2ify his missions and not make his sections like AC1's investigations. I'm gonna kill EVERYONE involved in the ACR project.

I wanna play as Altair Ibn La-Ahad. Not Altair Auditore di Ahad.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted - Assassin's Creed
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#15SODISPosted 8/22/2011 2:04:59 PM
^^
I shall kill with you brother. They better not sell out Altair.
---
NIER
#16Big_Boss222(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2011 2:05:20 PM

I agree. I liked American Altair but I can deal with the change cuz the time period and it's still the same VA (listen closely). But changing his personality (even though this was footage of Young Altair) is a slap into the face. Gamers complained about his "lack of a personality" but that's what I liked about him. He was a cold-blooded and calculated killer. Now they are trying to make him into Ezio (yes I know he was more active in Altair's Chronicles, The Secret Crusade and Bloodlines). Personally, it'll shut gamers up. Aye. But if they AC2ify his missions and not make his sections like AC1's investigations. I'm gonna kill EVERYONE involved in the ACR project.

I wanna play as Altair Ibn La-Ahad. Not Altair Auditore di Ahad.

You see what happens when gamers complain about something. They complained about his lack of personality. Even though in AC one he was a master Assassin. So taking complaints in Ubi has decided to give him a personality and people hate it. You can't win.

I for one will give it a chance. It seems like it was a young Altair so it should be pretty interesting.
---
PSN ID: Boke18