This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about buying games at Gamestop

#11FullmetalNoobPosted 8/25/2011 4:10:44 PM

You're experience doesn't equal everyone else's, and come on now, don't start with the making a mountain out of a mole hill in regards to the stickers. If there's a Gamestop that opens up every single copy of every game that comes into the store and no customers ever get a sealed copy, I have yet to find it.

There are a couple of users around that have the same experience as me. But really the stickers are annoying >___>
---
CrimsonGear80 posted
Oh, and eventually, no one is going to give a **** about this.
#12BurgerTime79Posted 8/25/2011 4:14:47 PM
Yeah, a couple other users. This isn't a case of the entire company, but individual stores and employees.
The stickers, unless they're placed directly onto the paper insert, are easy to get off. Even a tiny bit of Goo Gone can remove the residue. I buy a lot of used games.
---
We need NO 3rd party characters in the upcoming Smash Bros!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/games.php?u=256817
#13FullmetalNoobPosted 8/25/2011 4:37:05 PM

Yeah, a couple other users. This isn't a case of the entire company, but individual stores and employees.
The stickers, unless they're placed directly onto the paper insert, are easy to get off. Even a tiny bit of Goo Gone can remove the residue. I buy a lot of used games.

I didn't mean couple as in a few individuals, I meant that there are many more. In fact, I didn't know that other GameStops did the same and thought I was just unlucky until there were more GameStop topics with waves of users complaining about the same thing.
---
CrimsonGear80 posted
Oh, and eventually, no one is going to give a **** about this.
#14jjgatorPosted 8/26/2011 8:04:52 AM
FullmetalNoob posted...
I didn't mean couple as in a few individuals, I meant that there are many more. In fact, I didn't know that other GameStops did the same and thought I was just unlucky until there were more GameStop topics with waves of users complaining about the same thing.

This.And if they were a good company they'd take more steps to know that all their franchises are doing what they are supposed to do. Gamestop is a crap company and I haven't shopped there since 09 and never will again.
---
PSN: jjgator