This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Skyrim has same-sex marriage.

#41wolfgard hannusenPosted 8/26/2011 8:21:50 AM
I don't buy into you're born homosexual any more than you're born a drug addict.
Don't do drugs.
With effeminate men and masculine women that are straight everyone should able to find an attraction to someone for more than their sex organs.
---
World Record Holder Best Score Dynasty Tactics 2,16 Gold 99,999's Vs 10.
#42GM_Posted 8/26/2011 8:39:29 AM
There's nothing wrong with homosexuality. The only reason people have problems with it is because they're blinded by religion which has deemed it "bad" and it's completely stupid. I wish people would get a mind of their own and not let words from a story dictate what people do, say, think and even condemn others with.

Oh, that person is gay? They're wrong and sick! Why? This book told me so!!!

On-topic:

What's the problem with this in a game again?
---
For a good time head over to the 3DS board.
#43scjetPosted 8/26/2011 8:40:49 AM(edited)
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been modded to hell yet, I guess the GFQS mods are taking the day off.
---
February 29th, 2010
Never Forget!
#44Devilman_AmonPosted 8/26/2011 8:42:43 AM
who cares the game is gonna freeze and crash before you can do anything anyway
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#45Cloudtail4everPosted 8/26/2011 8:51:20 AM
wolfgard hannusen posted...
I don't buy into you're born homosexual any more than you're born a drug addict.
Don't do drugs.
With effeminate men and masculine women that are straight everyone should able to find an attraction to someone for more than their sex organs.

Actually, there's a 75% chance a baby will become an alcoholic or drug addict if one or both parents were.

I personally think being gay comes from nurture over nature. That's my opinion, though, it's not like I've done any research about it.

And to the people fighting over Nate... I'm sorry, I think he just got engaged :\ Sully's still looking for some love, though.
---
PSN & XBL - Cloudtail4ever ~
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
#46NthPosted 8/26/2011 8:52:47 AM
I'm against same sex marriage, but then again I'm against heterosexual marriage as well. What I am for is anything that makes evangelicals and fundamentalists heads explode, so I'm buying ten copies of the game.