This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if they made an online Deception game?

#11servb0tsPosted 8/26/2011 6:56:14 AM
I'm a Proud owner of All 4 Tecmo Deception games. I'd prefer co-op over mutliplayer versus because too many would rage quit.

I wish there was a Kagero Deception 5 for the PS3.
#12spectermaster14Posted 8/26/2011 7:00:17 AM
That would actually be a great idea. Seems like it'd be a bit tough on whoever's setting the traps, though. Hard to lure someone into a booby trapped room with the cries of a wounded girl or what have you when they know you're trying to lure them to their doom. It's easy with AI, but a human player might be a bit too hard to get at in a game like this.
#13LGCulganPosted 8/26/2011 7:26:57 AM
As long as they lose that horrible Trapt name for the series I'd love to see another Deception entry. Co-op would be awesome.

I don't see MP working though. Too many rage quitters these days... and the matchmaking in games I play keeps making those... quitters host.

Pity games don't keep track of rage quits/disconnects in a way that would benifit non-quitters. Like matchmaking putting all the frequnt quitters together in the same rooms/lobbies or not making them host. That way real players could get on with enjoying the matches they are in and not worry about some poor loser quitting and ending a fun match early.
---
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. - Douglas Adams