This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

American psn account

#1VanDammage_Posted 8/26/2011 7:27:16 AM
Hi everyone.

I have got my UK PSN account but how do I go about setting up a USA account as there are more games in USA PSN.

Cheers
#2GM_Posted 8/26/2011 7:30:52 AM(edited)
Buy a US PSN card code from Amazon, make us account and input fake zip codes, etc as needed if required. For my EU account I had to fake a lot of info to get it to work lol. I also has a Jp account on psn.
---
For a good time head over to the 3DS board.
#3VanDammage_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2011 7:36:05 AM
Cheers, im gonna sound dumb now but how do i set up USA account with out deleting my UK account. Do i have to change my ps3 profile
#4thedevilsminionPosted 8/26/2011 7:40:01 AM
why does each region have different store items or what? why would you want an american or japanese account just curious as to why? for example does North American PSN users only play with North Americans or is it global? sorry dont know much about this
---
Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose....
#5VanDammage_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2011 7:43:28 AM
thedevilsminion posted...
why does each region have different store items or what? why would you want an american or japanese account just curious as to why? for example does North American PSN users only play with North Americans or is it global? sorry dont know much about this

American psn has different games to the UK psn
#6seb03Posted 8/26/2011 8:11:47 AM(edited)
thedevilsminion posted...

PSN online play is global and most PS3 and network games are the same. I'd say the most common reason for creating an american account would be the PS1 games. Not only does the US get way more PS1 classics than EU but all their games are in 60hz
---
"and when PS3 goes down you have to change your bank account and the locks on your door."
#7A_Nonny_MoosePosted 8/26/2011 8:04:36 AM

Cheers, im gonna sound dumb now but how do i set up USA account with out deleting my UK account. Do i have to change my ps3 profile

You need a new user profile for each account, yes.
---
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#8VanDammage_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2011 8:12:40 AM
Cheers everyone got my USA accoun.t Now what to choose for ps1 classics to play on my psp.