This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else can't wait for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 next year?

#1Dark World RulerPosted 8/26/2011 10:30:45 AM
Right now I'm loving Mortal Kombat, which I think is the best fighting game released this gen. But TTT2 is definitely going to top MK for me, I just love the Tekken series.

But Tekken Hybrid should hold me over till TTT2 since it has a demo of it
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2ThePatrickPosted 8/26/2011 11:12:56 AM
I'm crazy looking forward to it. I actually think it's a mistake on Harada and Namcobandai's behalf to release it in arcades first. Now, they'll have to wait for the arcade owners to have their business mature (and it will only really matter in Japan because nobody outside Japan is getting the cabinets anyway).

So...in other words, we have to wait YET AGAIN for years and years for the product to reach us.

I hate that because I've been following it closely and I really want the game!
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored
#3biggerboss777Posted 8/26/2011 11:23:22 AM
Ive been wanting a 2nd tag tounament for quite some time now so day 1 purchase for me..... not sure about tekken hybrid tho. If the movie is any good i might buy it.
#4Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2011 3:27:29 PM
ThePatrick posted...
I'm crazy looking forward to it. I actually think it's a mistake on Harada and Namcobandai's behalf to release it in arcades first. Now, they'll have to wait for the arcade owners to have their business mature (and it will only really matter in Japan because nobody outside Japan is getting the cabinets anyway).

So...in other words, we have to wait YET AGAIN for years and years for the product to reach us.

Are you sure? I thought the TTT2 arcade machines could be updated so it didn't matter when they released the console version?

Anyways, I doubt they'd release a demo of TTT2 if they weren't planning on releasing the full game sometime next year
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#5TheCyborgNinjaPosted 8/26/2011 3:30:01 PM
It's got too many other fighting games ahead of it right now. UMvC3, KoFXIII, and SFxTekken are above it in my wanted list. I still look forward to it, and SCV.
---
Captain Anderson also has his picture on his desk. Kaidan is such a slut. - khrulez
#6Dragunov_4_everPosted 8/26/2011 3:31:53 PM
ThePatrick posted...

No, Harada said that we'll get it on consoles some time next year.
---
Official Nova of the UMvC3 board!
Official Marduk of the SFxT board!
#7BeknessPosted 8/26/2011 3:34:51 PM
Yep I will be preordering when the release date is announced
#8SoliquidusPosted 8/26/2011 3:35:42 PM
Its my #1 Most Anticipated Game

Man I hope we dont have to wait long for a Console release after its out in Arcades Officially. At least we will have Hybrid to tide us over. I am not a huge DJ, Alisa and Ling Fan, but Kaz is one of my Fave Characters. So I look forward to playin as Devil Kaz in the Demo. Plus it will just give us an oppurtunity to get familiar with all the new systems in the game. Tag Assault and all that good stuff. I suck with Kaz tho. I just love doin multiple EWGFs and Wavedashing. Even tho my WD Skills are lacking

I am gonna spend hours on just the Demo

Oh and the time from the Arcade Release to the Console Release seems as tho it may be short, seeing that we are getting Hybrid in November. I am hopeful
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#9AsucaHayashiPosted 8/26/2011 3:49:06 PM
can't wait... but honestly the amount of incredireleases over the next few months can tide me over for a long, long time till it finally sees a release.

special mention goes to guild wars 2 which can probably keep my attention for months on end.
---
''PC/360 titles are Microsoft exclusive meaning not on Apple or Linux, meaning the people who own Windows own 360 which still makes it exclusive''. ~Phamous1
#10TrixonePosted 8/26/2011 3:53:04 PM
More endless juggles? Nothx.
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: SSFIV:AE, DS - Samurai of Legend