This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else can't wait for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 next year?

#21Devilman_AmonPosted 8/27/2011 7:25:28 PM
I'm interested in seeing how Tekken X Street Fighter will turn out....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#22Dragunov_4_everPosted 8/27/2011 7:27:48 PM
Soliquidus posted...
thisranks posted...
I bought the original just so me and my niece could play the bowling mini game. Fun as all hell.

I hope they add that to TTT2.

After thousands of hours of TTT on my PS2 from just playing the game itself, I began to just pop the game in to play Tekken Bowl. I love how all the characters bowled at different speeds depending on how strong they were. My Ultimate Tekken Bowl team in the end was Gun Jack and Roger if I remember correctly. Oh and how some characters saw the pins differently was pretty cool also

It was so much damn fun dude. I think I spent a few hundred hours on just Tekken Bowl alone. One of the best mini games ever created to me

Tekken Bowl is a free-to-download game on Iphone/Ipad/Android phones
---
Official Nova of the UMvC3 board!
Official Marduk of the SFxT board!
#23SoliquidusPosted 8/27/2011 7:33:21 PM
@ Dragunov_4_ever

Yeah I know its free to DL for all those devices. I own none of those however. I probably wouldn't buy it anyway, because I could always just hook my PS2 up and get some Tekken Bowl going if I wanted to. Its been years since I played it, and I absolutely loved it at the time, but there is no need for me to play it much again u know. I spent 100s of hours on it back when PS2 was still the thing. No need to go back

I was just saying that it was a ridiculous amount of fun at the time. I'm sure ppl that are playing it for the first time, think its great as well
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#24no2morroPosted 8/27/2011 7:40:40 PM
I am looking forward to it somewhat, but I will know if I like it depending on the control mechanics. If it plays like tekken 5/6 with tag elements, I will probably pass. If it plays like TTT1 (which was similar to Tekken 3 mechanics), I'm all over it!

Also, don't worry I know it will most likely be based on Tekken 6 mechanics...oh well, that's life!
---
With utter loathing and scorn, I was somehow born. Strewn in black decay.
None shall I obey. The wreckage of my flesh. My soul none shall abet.
#25Dragunov_4_everPosted 8/27/2011 8:03:51 PM
no2morro posted...
I am looking forward to it somewhat, but I will know if I like it depending on the control mechanics. If it plays like tekken 5/6 with tag elements, I will probably pass. If it plays like TTT1 (which was similar to Tekken 3 mechanics), I'm all over it!

Also, don't worry I know it will most likely be based on Tekken 6 mechanics...oh well, that's life!

It plays like Tekken 6 with Tag elements.

There are new Tag elements though....

Tag Grabs:
Everyone can do do a tag team grab. Some are unique based on the team and some a generic.

Tag Escape:
When someone tries to Tag Grab you, if you escape then your partner runs out and pushes over the opponent's partner so their grab is ruined

Tag Assault:
During a juggle you can bound the opponent and then instantly switch characters for a few seconds before instantly switching back. It allows you to extend your juggles, but it costs you and your partner any red health (the bits that regenerate back)

Tag Recovery:
When you hit the ground you can instantly roll back off screen and your partner comes diving in, hitting the opponent during their entry.

Tag Rage (Netsu system):
Rage mode is back, but it different. It activates based upon how many times you have been hit and not if your health is like in Tekken 6. The cool thing is though that the number of hits required to be sent into Rage is unique to your team. Also unique depending on your team is how long the Rage will last and how potent it will be.

Tag Breaker:
Harada has implimented this yet, but he said he's thinking about it. The idea is that when you're being juggled you can call in your partner to push the other player other from behind, ruining their juggle and allowing you to get up. It's a combo breaker. Harada was thinking of making it limited to once per round.
---
Official Nova of the UMvC3 board!
Official Marduk of the SFxT board!
#26A_Nonny_MoosePosted 8/27/2011 8:09:45 PM

Does TTT2 fix the error from TTT where if just one of your characters runs out of health, you automatically lose?

That wasn't an error.
---
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#27Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2011 9:48:23 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
I'm interested in seeing how Tekken X Street Fighter will turn out....

Same here, but they have a lot of time to work on it. I don't see it releasing till late 2013
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar