This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thoughts from PAX

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Thoughts from PAX
5 years ago#1
WINNING:

Skyrim
Star Wars The Old Republic (seriously, loved it)
Ratchet & Clank 4
Twisted Metal (as an aside, scored a sweet bank robbery Sweet Tooth ski mask)
OnLive (free consoles!)
League of Legends (aweeeesome)
Might & Magic
Smite

Meh:

Mass Effect 3 (not even playable)
Rage
Need for Speed: The Run (or The Chase or....whatever it's called)
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Duel of the Planeswalkers expansion

Bleh:
Kill Many Robots
The new Street FIghter thing
The new Bloodrayne (a 2d side scroller??)
Resistance 3
I sued Microsoft...and won!
http://digg.com/xbox_360/Average_Joe_takes_on_Microsoft_over_the_360_units_and_wins
5 years ago#2
How long was the line for Skyrim? 2+ hours lol? Gonna be there tomorrow.
Man running in front of car get TIRED. Man running behind car get EXHAUSTED.
PSN Tag: StudBoi69
5 years ago#3
What was the deal on Resistance 3? Was it as bland as it looks?
Lexxxicon
5 years ago#4
Quintious posted...
WINNING:

Skyrim
Star Wars The Old Republic (seriously, loved it)
Ratchet & Clank 4
Twisted Metal (as an aside, scored a sweet bank robbery Sweet Tooth ski mask)
OnLive (free consoles!)
League of Legends (aweeeesome)
Might & Magic
Smite

Meh:

Mass Effect 3 (not even playable)
Rage
Need for Speed: The Run (or The Chase or....whatever it's called)
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Duel of the Planeswalkers expansion

Bleh:
Kill Many Robots
The new Street FIghter thing
The new Bloodrayne (a 2d side scroller??)
Resistance 3

I can't wait for Star Wars........
5 years ago#5
I didn't even know PAX was going on.
And I live in Seattle.

I saw some guy walk by with a red Red Dead Redemption shirt...then another...then some guy with a red Resistance 3 shirt and I was like WTF is going on?!

Then some little kid walked by with a BATTLE ARENA TOSHINDEN 3 t-shirt and I was really like OK WTF IS HAPPENING.

Then I had to go to a law firm near the convention center and saw all of the people in costumes and was like oh pax
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/Kajicat
5 years ago#6
Aw, I'm looking forward to Rage, ME3 and NFS The Run.

Were they bad, or just nothing that you cared for?
Not changing this sig until PSN gets an online chess game.
Started April 12, 2011.
5 years ago#7
The League of Legends mention in the TC post reminds me that I won't be getting a PAX Sivir code. Profound sadness. >.<;
PSN Name: PuppetShoJustice
Won't accept blank friend invites.
5 years ago#8
Resistance was just BAD. There's no other way to describe it. The gameplay was weak, and its obviously just "random hand and a gun game 25381701. NFS, the big issue there was poor AI. ME3 was just a scripted video. Graphically it looks great, even on giant LED screens. But the plot seems weak.

Add assassins creed to the bleh camp. But I've never been a fan of the series, so this is nothing new.

Line for Skyrim was 0 minutes, but I made a beeline for the giant dragon right as the gates opened.

I also liked uc3, though it was a bit more twitchy than I expected. Attack nuns was another surprise joy.

Out of everything so far, Id say league of legends and skyrim have been my faves.

Incidentally (for those who know of the bars I own), a free top shelf mixed drink if you have a pax badge. For those who don't know the bars, sorry, but I can't advertise the name.
http://digg.com/xbox_360/Average_Joe_takes_on_Microsoft_over_the_360_units_and_wins
5 years ago#9
Resistance was just BAD. There's no other way to describe it. The gameplay was weak, and its obviously just "random hand and a gun game 25381701. NFS, the big issue there was poor AI. ME3 was just a scripted video. Graphically it looks great, even on giant LED screens. But the plot seems weak.

Add assassins creed to the bleh camp. But I've never been a fan of the series, so this is nothing new.

Line for Skyrim was 0 minutes, but I made a beeline for the giant dragon right as the gates opened.

I also liked uc3, though it was a bit more twitchy than I expected. Attack nuns was another surprise joy.

Out of everything so far, Id say league of legends and skyrim have been my faves.

Incidentally (for those who know of the bars I own), a free top shelf mixed drink if you have a pax badge. For those who don't know the bars, sorry, but I can't advertise the name.
5 years ago#10
You got to play twisted Metal? Lucky bastard.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Thoughts from PAX

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived