This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I eat Deus Ex- no spoilers

#21ChaingunmasterPosted 8/27/2011 8:39:39 AM
He was being sarcastic. An alarm going off to tell you an alarm had gone off? There's no way that wasn't sarcasm.
---
http://www.twitter.com/Alos88- follow me and I'll follow you
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#22kcheung5440Posted 8/27/2011 8:54:26 AM
TheRatedR_Viper posted...
On hard without killing anyone but set off like 1 alarm (i think i know where). I'm gonna attempt it again now that i understand the game.

I suppose some type of award is in order.
---
Could I have some salamanders, please?
#23Big_Boss222Posted 8/27/2011 8:59:00 AM
One question. How many sidequests are in the detroit Hub when you first get there. I want to do them all before I continue with the main quest. Loving the game by the way. Best release this year. Truly a game to kick off the onslaught of games being released in the coming months.
---
PSN ID: Boke18
#24TheRatedR_Viper(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2011 3:10:08 PM
3 i believe. 1 is missable pending on something in the first mission
---
You used to say I couldn't save you enough, So I've been saving it up (X2), And when you said I couldn't give you enough, I started giving you up,
#25danny_S_06Posted 8/27/2011 3:17:48 PM
If you want no alarms just make sure a camera doesn't see you, hide bodies, use non lethal, and ensure an enemy doesn't rush to an alarm panel.

If you do this you will get the Ghost and Smooth Operator bonuses, some levels you can't get Smooth Operator (the first) as there are no alarm panels :)
---
PSN (UK): CaptainSellers
Impatiently awaiting: Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3, Dark Soul's, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, MGS Collection
#26TheRatedR_Viper(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2011 11:50:36 PM

If you want no alarms just make sure a camera doesn't see you, hide bodies, use non lethal, and ensure an enemy doesn't rush to an alarm panel.

If you do this you will get the Ghost and Smooth Operator bonuses, some levels you can't get Smooth Operator (the first) as there are no alarm panels :)

Can you just go gung-ho then?
---
http://xtrvaluedvds.com/popeye-dvd.jpg