This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How come there's power in old, abandoned places?

#1Clogged_ArteryPosted 8/28/2011 10:01:57 PM
Was playing Singularity, and I was wondering how there is power still on in every old building. Then I started thinking about all of the games that do this. Even in old crypts you'll see candles and torches lit.
---
I want a sequel to Eternal Darkness!!!
How many people agree with me: 20
#2I_Heart_EeveePosted 8/28/2011 10:05:09 PM
Because not being able to see anything is not fun. It's like asking why in RPGs, the first enemy you always fight is a gelatinous blob and not that super deadly dragon. You just happen to be born in the right place.
---
If you think Eevee is cool then that must mean you are cool.
http://i38.tinypic.com/286zcqp.gif People that heart Eevee!: 51
#3YaDoneGOOFEDPosted 8/28/2011 10:12:52 PM
like fallout 3... has battery-powered lights set up everywhere in the metro.
#4FireUzumakiPosted 8/28/2011 10:14:50 PM
I_Heart_Eevee posted...
Because not being able to see anything is not fun. It's like asking why in RPGs, the first enemy you always fight is a gelatinous blob and not that super deadly dragon. You just happen to be born in the right place.

CoughcoughDemonsSoulscough

>.>
---
Sig for caps.
#5peter_888Posted 8/28/2011 10:20:20 PM
FireUzumaki posted...
I_Heart_Eevee posted...

CoughcoughDemonsSoulscough

>.>

nay I say, the first enemy you face is a weak skeleton in demon souls. But demon souls is the game that actually comes to closest to breaking that cliche.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Peter47890
#6jmtstanPosted 8/29/2011 12:37:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]