This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sam's Club has good deals on games

#1ZakinatorPosted 8/31/2011 2:57:44 PM
Never knew how good the deals at that place could be.
New games on release day are $52 usually and barely anyone goes there for games so they usually have whatever new game you're looking for...i might drop gamestop and use them
---
Zeke: I'm as fit as a fiddle
Cole: That's one big a** fiddle
#2DarthNAS4Posted 8/31/2011 3:03:46 PM
Amazon has better deals if you are willing to wait a few weeks after release. No tax free shipping.
---
"The most excellent struggle is that for the conquest of self."
~Prophet Muhammad
#3thedevilsminionPosted 8/31/2011 3:08:23 PM
DarthNAS4 posted...
Amazon has better deals if you are willing to wait a few weeks after release. No tax free shipping.

Yeah love the no tax !! especially in Canada we can pay up to 15% above posted price depends on which province your in and even if there is shipping charges what you save on taxed more then makes up for it usually
---
Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose....
#4AiuchiFanboiPosted 8/31/2011 3:10:27 PM
Isnt it like $50 for a membership for SAMS and they dont take VISA and a bunch of other CC's?

And doesnt GS give you 10% off if you buy a $15 membership and take anything?

$60-10%= $53

Just saying...
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
#5Zakinator(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 3:14:50 PM
AiuchiFanboi posted...
Isnt it like $50 for a membership for SAMS and they dont take VISA and a bunch of other CC's?

$60-10%= $53

Just saying...

sams club has food and furniture too for less, so the membership is totally worth it.
And $60-10%=$54 and then there's tax
The $52 at SC is including tax
---
#6AiuchiFanboiPosted 8/31/2011 3:15:45 PM
Oh and I buy my new games from BB, because they price match for 30 days from anyone, and 99% of the time someone will put the game on sale for $39.99 within the first month anyway.
---
#7AiuchiFanboiPosted 8/31/2011 3:17:11 PM
Zakinator posted...
AiuchiFanboi posted...

$60-10%= $53

Just saying...

sams club has food and furniture too for less, so the membership is totally worth it.

Yup if you are buying food and stuff regularly then it would be worth it, but Im not gonna buy a membership just for games.
---
#8Zakinator(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 3:19:05 PM
AiuchiFanboi posted...
Zakinator posted...
AiuchiFanboi posted...

$60-10%= $53

Just saying...

Yup if you are buying food and stuff regularly then it would be worth it, but Im not gonna buy a membership just for games.

I used to just go with a friend when he went and just payed him back for whatever I bought
---
#9crazyman32Posted 8/31/2011 3:22:43 PM
DarthNAS4 posted...
^This I have gotten some real good deals from them
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
#10katamari_of_warPosted 8/31/2011 3:24:00 PM
I wouldn't buy a membership just to buy games but if (like me) you are already a member they do have some really good deals sometimes. I Heavy Rain for $12 just a short time after it was released and I got 3 versions of Ghostbusters for a total price of about $15- $20.