This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm just gonna leave this here- IGN PS3 vs Xbox

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'm just gonna leave this here- IGN PS3 vs Xbox
4 years ago#1
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1192539p1.html
---
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111
4 years ago#2
This topic has already been discussed a few times here.
---
PSN ID: Boke18
4 years ago#3
I guess it does make a pretty good point.

Bring out the 720 already, enough of this DVD nonsense.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
4 years ago#4
I'm assuming you already know this has been posted at least twice before. I'd give you the benefit of the doubt if you hadn't chosen such a blatant trollbait topic title.
---
PSN: m5h3p (I'm not really sure why I did that...)
4 years ago#5
big boss222 posted...
This topic has already been discussed a few times here.

This. Fourth time I've seen it, and I haven't even been on that often lately.
---
Mr. QQQ
4 years ago#6
Im gonna leave this here...

IGN (or anybodies) opinion does not equal mine.
---
PSN- FeelinKorny
Nier is a lame overused gfaqs meme that needs to die.
(edited by psprulz2007)
4 years ago#7
I'm just gonna say that this guy didn't read the article, which contains no siding from the author, and by extension IGN, whatsoever.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
4 years ago#8

From: monkeyman0111 | Posted: 9/5/2011 10:39:09 PM | #001
I'm just gonna leave this here

No - no, put that thing out in the trash. See what it did to my carpet the other day?
---
P a r a g o n 5 7 was here!
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/7527/paragon.png
4 years ago#9
Are people even reading that article? People on this board keep posting this as if it's a commentary by IGN on which is better when in fact is was basically just a few quotes from some Sony rep bashing the 360.

I could see this being relevant a few years ago but at this stage of the game, both consoles are dated as all hell. Imagine if a Nissan rep came out in today and started bashing the 2005 Toyota Camry, saying that it was a piece of crap compared to the superior 2006 Nissan Altima. Who the f*** cares. They're both old and dated as hell. We really need to consoles. These current gen console wars just get dumber and dumber as they get older.
4 years ago#10
The ripple effect continue throughout the community and we havent seen the real stuff yet, its all boiling at this point.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'm just gonna leave this here- IGN PS3 vs Xbox

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived