This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me some games guys :D

#1PandaRajaPosted 9/10/2011 8:24:50 AM
I just bought a ps3 and I wanted to get some suggestions from you guys on what games to get. I'm a fan of the following:

Jrpgs and Rpgs in general
Adventure games
Action Adventure

If there are good Ps3 only shooters, then feel free to mention, but I prefer to play FPS on Xbox/PC.

Also, I haven't had time to look at everything in the store, so if you know of must have games there, be sure to let me know. Thanks in advance
#2LankyKongPosted 9/10/2011 8:26:47 AM

Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea 4.

#3antoinejonesPosted 9/10/2011 8:42:13 AM
PandaRaja posted...
I just bought a ps3 and I wanted to get some suggestions from you guys on what games to get. I'm a fan of the following:

Jrpgs and Rpgs in general
Adventure games
Action Adventure

If there are good Ps3 only shooters, then feel free to mention, but I prefer to play FPS on Xbox/PC.

Also, I haven't had time to look at everything in the store, so if you know of must have games there, be sure to let me know. Thanks in advance

White Knight Chronicles 2... come out this tuesday... will have the first game included on teh disc so you get 50 hours of play.. and it also has online (its free, with voice and text chat) that will easily suck another 500+ hours out of your life

heres the story trailer

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/white-knight-chronicles-ii/video/6331888?tag=stitialclk;gamespace
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#4da_StoOgePosted 9/10/2011 9:19:39 AM
"Jrpgs and Rpgs in general
Adventure games Action Adventure"

Look into Nier TC. If you don't mind dated graphics and fetch quests, then you'll probably love it.
Great story, characters and atmosphere. A real gem.

Just make sure you read up on it's flaws first, as it's not for everyone, but judging from the genres you like, you should enjoy it.
---
Rest in peace Jason. I'll miss you man.
#5BabotzPosted 9/10/2011 10:02:23 AM
RPG...Adventure.......hmm, oh yeah. Skyrim!!!
#6jammiesPosted 9/10/2011 10:04:01 AM
If you don't own Outland you're a girl.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#7the_clickerPosted 9/10/2011 10:44:20 AM
From the top of my head:

Exclusives:

Demon's souls.
Ratchet and Clank (sp?)
The "uncharted" series.
The "infamous" series.

Multiplat:

Red dead redemption.
The "dragon age" series.
The "mass effect" series.