This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Will you be playing video games today (the 9/11 anniversary)? Do you think

#201dolfanpescaoPosted 9/11/2011 2:27:09 PM
no videogames today ,ill be watching football all day long .....................nfl is back baby
#202NuuTypePosted 9/11/2011 2:48:32 PM
XciteMe posted...
it's "disrespectful" to? Basically why I'm asking is, part of me feels that as Americans we should spend 9/11/11 sort of reflecting/thinking/reading about that day, the history of that day, and trying to pay respects.

I wanna fire up the PS3 but yeah, I'm having this idea that maybe I could spend the day doing more "reflecting"?

Does anybody feel the same way?

Ha. Thats what the media wants you to do. Drill it in your head and make you weak. Put your guard down so politicians can "lightly touch" on the subject for brownie points. Cause unnecessary wars over it with YOUR support.

how sad, 3000 people died. then it was used to invade Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with the attacks - and kill 200,000PLUS innocent civilians in the area. I kid you not!

gauge for yourself the worth of a human being.

It all makes me sick really...

for the record, my mother was down there at the time & had to hitch hike a ride home, and I saw the wreckage from my bedroom window.
---
"Just my 2 though."
#203AskeladdPosted 9/11/2011 2:54:50 PM
Oh, XciteMe topics.
---
I want to bring all of civilization crashing down to its foundations and then put the footage on youtube for nobody to see. http://tinyurl.com/GFaqsRAGE
#204Tennis_RocksPosted 9/11/2011 2:55:49 PM
I will be killing people in Roller Coaster Tycoon 2.

BWAHAHAHAHA
---
There once was an ugly fanboy. He was so ugly that everyone died. My current record tennis serve- 96mph. PSN ID- Lamburghini89
#205SirFuzzyLogikPosted 9/11/2011 3:08:19 PM
God there are some sick ***** in this thread.
#206Pfantzypantz_Posted 9/11/2011 3:17:41 PM(edited)
SirFuzzyLogik posted...
God there are some sick ***** in this thread.

Sir, you have some fuzzy logic there.
#207PolishSovereignPosted 9/11/2011 3:18:26 PM
ZombiDeadZombi posted...
How was 9/11 an attack on our freedom?

Do you think they think by taking down some buildings they were going to magically enslave us all overnight?

I never understood this "attacked our freedom" thinking, it makes ZERO sense.

Well think of it like this. PATRIOT ACT.

Because of those ****ing terrorists turning all of America into a bunch of scared ****ies I don't have the freedom to open a savings account at a bank without photo identification. The lady at the desk told me so in 2005 when she said I needed a photo Id >:(
---
Second PS3 YLoD / 3rd hardware failure 4/26/11
#208snkrulesPosted 9/11/2011 3:20:17 PM
Im working today, but after I finish I will. I'm not from the U.S though
---
GT: Kain Garland, PSN: KainGarland, www.kaingarland.com