This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is downloadable content really worth it?

#41lovestocomment(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 11:27:09 AM
I think that it's BS that i have to pay 2 more bucks for my avatar to wear something else. it should be free, they put the impulse on you when once you start on playstation home you only have bad clothes that don't look cool
#42toadiemanPosted 9/13/2011 11:32:28 AM
Not at all.
---
---
"All's aboard da coal train, baby."
#43lovestocomment(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 12:03:34 PM
yeah it is. it's a fine example of sony taking advantage of it's consumers and trying to take every cent out of our wallets by trying to tempt us with nice things
#44jmtstanPosted 9/14/2011 2:55:52 AM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
hey, they even offer a dlc that unlocks everything for those who can't beat a game or no time to do so.
I don't get why people complain about this.

not complaining, because i thought it was convenient, either you spend time unlocking it or you can just pay and have all unlocked.
---
Sony With A Chance
PSN: jmtstan1138
#45Dark0wisdomPosted 9/14/2011 3:28:19 AM
rodwipeisdead posted...
You finish one, shove it back on the shelf (or sell it just to piss off EA or whoever) then play something else.

lol.
---
To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.
#46WingedRegentPosted 9/14/2011 3:33:12 AM

most dlc isn't even worth it, its just an excuse for game companies to take more money from my wallet

for fallout 3 dlc i would have to pay 60 more dollars for 3 dlc's! its like buying a brand new game!

I think that it's BS that i have to pay 2 more bucks for my avatar to wear something else. it should be free, they put the impulse on you when once you start on playstation home you only have bad clothes that don't look cool

^Sounds like you just about made up your mind on DLC as a whole, making the question in the topic title bait to rile up the board and start an argument. *sits in lawn chair*
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82