This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

will you be calling in sick from work on 11 1 11?

#51LostSoulCaliburPosted 9/13/2011 4:37:34 AM
Yes! Sonic Generations!
---
Signed:
LostSoulCalibur
#52IvanKozlovPosted 9/13/2011 4:56:59 AM
blowseph posted...
IvanKozlov posted...
just because you take a couple of days off does not make you a failure.

It does if those days are taken just so you can play a video game

My father is taking two days off to go to a car show in Gatlinburg. How is taking days off for one form of entertainment different from taking off a day for a different form of entertainment?
---
If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible... So don't you dare cry!
#53blackwaltz3Posted 9/13/2011 6:17:04 AM
No,
---
Trying is the first step towards failure.
PSN ID: Nieds, XBL: gregnied
#54idrc82Posted 9/13/2011 1:27:28 PM
Wow so many people need to lighten up a bit. Some people just seem so serious about this. I take days off now and then. Most of the time for different reasons. Don't know about other peoples jobs but with mine I don't risk losing my job at all. I simply take a personal day that's all there is too it. Downside is obviously I won't get paid for that day. But that's just me an idiot failure.
---
PSN: XgamblorX
Gt: dark gambl0r
#55darkshadowmasterPosted 9/13/2011 1:29:34 PM
No. I like money.

Also, the game will still be there to play when I get home.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#56kk2extremePosted 9/13/2011 1:34:23 PM
I only have morning class, ha
---
PSN: KXZ0
#57ThE_gLoBePosted 9/13/2011 1:41:14 PM
Nope because I'll end up enjoying playing a game after I get off work. It'll be at home, when I finish my shift at work.
#58wraith61Posted 9/13/2011 1:45:48 PM
Asramatick posted...
Surely I'm not the only one wondering why everyone is so excited about the 11th January 8 months ago. I mean I'm sure it was a nice day and all that but I'd have been at at work what with it being a Tuesday morning. I don't think I was off sick.

Christmas would have just been over, it would have been cold and snowy, dark when I left for work and dark when I came home. It may have been a little depressing but I don't think it warranted a day off.

+1 respect for you!
---
3DS FC: 2621-2742-5562 PM me if you add me!
#59tYRE_602Posted 9/13/2011 6:07:06 PM
blowseph posted...

It does if those days are taken just so you can play a video game

Why? A person is enjoying something he loves, it's his hobby. He's not allowed to relax a few days off work to do that?

People take days off work for variety of things. Get over yourself.
#60Elements012894Posted 9/13/2011 6:55:14 PM
Depends, if its work like back when I use to work in Mc.Donalds and they didn't give two craps as long as you called in at least 3 hours then yes I will.

If its like when I was a line cook and the manager called my hospital when I was legitimately sick then no I won't.

But if its school then yes, its damn easy making up one day of school.
---
3D is to MK what live-action is to Mario.Never again.-Jeriakimefu
PSN- tazz1989