This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should psp games all become compatible with PS3?

#1GM_Posted 9/12/2011 6:06:37 PM
As downloadable games to be played? I see no reason why they can't be emulated on the ps3 hardware given the pc is already able to do it. With the system becoming obsolete very soon I ask why not make them work on our home consoles? It's the perfect way to keep their legacy going as technology moves forward.
---
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VII: Crises Core, Resident Evil 3
#2VicsthebestPosted 9/12/2011 6:11:53 PM
then no one would ever buy a psp because without the good games it sucks so much
#3TikeioPosted 9/12/2011 6:16:53 PM
I can't even imagine how bad 480x272 PSP games would look blown up on a 1080p display. I say no.
#4thedevilsminionPosted 9/12/2011 6:21:12 PM
I 100% agree with you, In fact I thought that this was the case and almost downloaded some, thankfully I learned that this is not the case, but yes all PSP games in my opinion should be playable and offered to PS3 as some titles stretch across different consoles and there all property of Sony
---
PSN....eastcoastrider71
#5THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 9/12/2011 6:26:31 PM
Everytime the PSP get good games people seems to want them on another system...which kinda defeats the purpose of owning the psp in the first place.

But for the last couple of years all I hear is how much people want PSP games.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#6AjescentPosted 9/12/2011 6:28:07 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Everytime the PSP get good games people seems to want them on another system...which kinda defeats the purpose of owning the psp in the first place.

that
---
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
#7thedevilsminionPosted 9/12/2011 6:32:56 PM(edited)
Well I bought a PSP had it awhile but it just didn't have enough for me so I will buy a Vita I think thats what I am after more then a PSP but I would still like to play some of the titles that were on the PSP even though I dont physically own one I mean were not forced to own atari nintendo supernintendo just to play those titles
---
PSN....eastcoastrider71
#8servb0tsPosted 9/12/2011 6:32:56 PM
Ajescent posted...

that
---
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent

^^This.
#9AznEDPosted 9/12/2011 6:35:10 PM

Well, with the remaster system created, all those whiners should stop whining.
---
I'm a rich kid with issues, lots of issues ~Batman
If I ever let superman in charge again, just hit me, real hard
#10TikeioPosted 9/12/2011 6:36:49 PM

Most people just want the PSP JRPG's because we don't get any on PS3.