This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Top 5 Developers who Milk Game franchises to dryness

#41THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 9/13/2011 6:15:21 PM
schphinkter posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
schphinkter posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Wheres Halo?

Selling incredibly well and receiving extremely high reviews. The better question is did you even read the article and the word dryness? But what else does one expect from the username PS1 Patriot.

Guitar Hero is a better example.

Attitude problem? You responded like I insulted you personally or something.

I was talking about Halo the game made by Microsoft and Bungie. I should have just said Bungie to be on topic.

I never said the game was BAD but they have been coming out alot lately so why bring up sales and reviews as a knee jerk reaction? Don't get so defensive. Halo will be fine.

Bring up my user name all you want. Easy to remember.

You may wanna direct your anger else where pal. You always seem upset.

I'm angry because you don't know the definition of dried up? tell me again how the series is so milked to dryness. You can't and yet you come after me about a knee-jerk reaction. Too funny.

Halo came out in 2001. That is 10 years ago. Sine then there have been Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo Reach for full sequels and Halo ODST and a RTS game made not by Bungie using the Halo universe. Wow, talk about a lot of Halo games. This year they have a remastered version of the original. Oh no, we can't take this many Halo games.

Tell me again how many Ratchet and Clank games have been out since then. How about the amount of Mario games with Mario characters in it. What about God of War, there sure seem to be a lot of God of War games being released and talked about lately but being a patriotic Playstation fan somehow forced you to post a knee-jerk reaction to a game millions can't seem to get enough of. Talk about a franchise that's dried up.

Calm down. It's not that serious. It's my opinion. Deal with it.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#42StopthinkPosted 9/13/2011 6:16:25 PM
mudden
---
imo for the tight asses
#43Gamechamp3kPosted 9/13/2011 6:16:54 PM
Final Fantasy actually hasn't been milked so much as given consistent entries over the series' entire lifespan. The number got as high as they did because the series has been around a long time and has always been popular enough (and the developers willing enough) to make another sequel.
---
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6530/powerpuffa.jpg
http://www.gamerhandles.com/sig/Gamechamp.jpg Buttercup-channnnnnn... <3
#44THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 9/13/2011 6:19:46 PM
Stopthink posted...
mudden

Good choice. This series always find away to escape the "milked " status. Probably because everybody loves Football. Myself included.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT