This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is it confirmed that FFX HD is international for all regions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. is it confirmed that FFX HD is international for all regions?

User Info: temgun

temgun
5 years ago#21
I really hope it will be the international version. I played the PAL version (international bonuses) and what could have been a mere 100 hundred hours turned out to be about 300 hours thanks to the dark aeons and penance.
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG

User Info: Chaingunmaster

Chaingunmaster
5 years ago#22
I see no reason why it wouldn't be the International version, it probably has the least glitches of the versions.
http://www.twitter.com/Alos88- follow me and I'll follow you
PSN and XBL id: Alos88

User Info: Nirvanas_Nox

Nirvanas_Nox
5 years ago#23
UltimaJoseph posted...
SonicFlashGuile posted...
X-2 had international version? What did its add?

I thought its flopped for Square to even bother upgrading that game.

It added an extra mission at the end called "Last Mission" where you needed to explore a tower. It added two new Dresspheres, and Tidus, Auron, Seymour, and some other characters could be added to your party.

3 dresspheres Psychic (totally OP) Festival Goer, and Bare (but this one only appears in the Last Mission dungeon.
I'm not mean. I'm 1,000 years old and I just lost track of my moral code.

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
5 years ago#24
Well before they start producing it out to retail, let's get our opinions over to their site. Better than just speculating.

Btw I'm happy it's confirmed for PS3 besides Vita.
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...

User Info: antoinejones

antoinejones
5 years ago#25
i actually have no intention of buying HD rerelases of games i already own or played.. but if they actually make teh rerelases teh international version that never made it to the states THEN im definitely in
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. is it confirmed that FFX HD is international for all regions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived