This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is it confirmed that FFX HD is international for all regions?

#21temgunPosted 9/15/2011 11:10:53 AM
I really hope it will be the international version. I played the PAL version (international bonuses) and what could have been a mere 100 hundred hours turned out to be about 300 hours thanks to the dark aeons and penance.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#22ChaingunmasterPosted 9/15/2011 11:13:11 AM
I see no reason why it wouldn't be the International version, it probably has the least glitches of the versions.
---
http://www.twitter.com/Alos88- follow me and I'll follow you
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#23Nirvanas_NoxPosted 9/15/2011 11:27:27 AM
UltimaJoseph posted...
SonicFlashGuile posted...
X-2 had international version? What did its add?

I thought its flopped for Square to even bother upgrading that game.

It added an extra mission at the end called "Last Mission" where you needed to explore a tower. It added two new Dresspheres, and Tidus, Auron, Seymour, and some other characters could be added to your party.

3 dresspheres Psychic (totally OP) Festival Goer, and Bare (but this one only appears in the Last Mission dungeon.
---
I'm not mean. I'm 1,000 years old and I just lost track of my moral code.
#24KaliestoPosted 9/15/2011 11:31:18 AM
Well before they start producing it out to retail, let's get our opinions over to their site. Better than just speculating.

Btw I'm happy it's confirmed for PS3 besides Vita.
---
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...
#25antoinejonesPosted 9/15/2011 11:31:52 AM
i actually have no intention of buying HD rerelases of games i already own or played.. but if they actually make teh rerelases teh international version that never made it to the states THEN im definitely in
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.