This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fifa games, quitters should be punished. ANNOYED

#1damonlufcPosted 9/15/2011 3:54:28 AM
On fifa12, even now people quit at full time? Why, its really frustrating. Maybe if a game gets to 60 mins and somebody quits the im should be awarded.

Add me if you dont quit, PSN Below.
---
PSN: damonlufc
#2im_a_legendPosted 9/15/2011 3:56:18 AM
Fifa 12 is not out till 30th (UK) so how are you playing it?
---
What Im about to do is as dangerous as inviting your mum round for an evening on chatroulette
#3ShippoyashaPosted 9/15/2011 4:01:50 AM
Some games both reward the players who were quitted upon with a win and punish the quitters with loss + extra penalties.

I must have been rage-quitted at least a thousand matches across many fighting games now. And I am only a middling player skill-wise. People LOVE their rage quits. So righteous especially if they think they were wronged by the game or by the winner somehow.
#4zombiedeathsqdPosted 9/15/2011 4:56:03 AM
I never quit, even if I am losing by a massive score and its one way traffic. It fufs me off when people do quit. You can add me if you want
---
"Listen, I stored ammo in the fridge" - KrazyKrasz
PSN- zombiedeathsquad GT- markusofthedead
#5pburgh36Posted 9/15/2011 4:58:21 AM
fifa 12 demo is out, that's how he plays
---
The Pittsburgh Pirates will have a winning season. Started 6/17/11
Why do people BOLD their signatures?
#6damonlufc(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2011 9:44:46 AM
I mean fifa 11 I thought with the new game coming out that only serious gamers would play 11. Honestly the last 7 matches now whetr ive been winning have crashed.
---
PSN: damonlufc
#7dj___rollPosted 9/15/2011 9:56:11 AM
damonlufc posted...
On fifa12, even now people quit at full time? Why, its really frustrating. Maybe if a game gets to 60 mins and somebody quits the im should be awarded.

Add me if you dont quit, PSN Below.

It's better than having to listen to someone whine after they lose that you were cheating or that you suck because you bat them with the same move over and over again. Logically, if I am beating someone with the same move over and over again, they would be the ones who suck.
---
...to boldly split infinitives that no man had split before...