This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I get the move?

#1deathslovePosted 9/15/2011 10:23:05 AM
It would be like $68 for everything including the camera (with the GS sale). Does anyone know where the camera is cheap to buy?
Also what are good games for it and is sorcery ever coming out -___-
#2SayoriaPosted 9/15/2011 10:27:04 AM
I remember getting my camera and Eye of Judgment for 30 bucks together with a set of cards, the mat and all that, but the sad thing is, I was never able to try the game since the updates in it is far far too ridiculous. 2000+ updates? Screw that.
#3Blackvoodoo79Posted 9/15/2011 10:35:24 AM
No, it's useless. I bought the move bundle PS3 a year ago and I never use it. Motion gaming is currently stupid imo.
---
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj168/affliction1979/Picture372.jpg http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj168/affliction1979/Picture403.jpg
#4deathslove(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2011 10:37:29 AM
im tempted for the price but then when i think about what games i want i cant think of anything except maybe playstation move heros
#5nihilist212Posted 9/15/2011 10:39:21 AM
if you're into it then i say yes if the price is good. i only have the sports champions game, and while it's not something you're going to play non stop it really is lots of fun.
---
psn: jcvdismyhero
#6dj___rollPosted 9/15/2011 10:53:37 AM
deathslove posted...
It would be like $68 for everything including the camera (with the GS sale). Does anyone know where the camera is cheap to buy?
Also what are good games for it and is sorcery ever coming out -___-

Hit up Amazon and buy one used for about $10.

Move is fun to use. It's not as much of a stand alone accessory like Kinect, meaning that there won't be as many Move only games as there are Kinect only. As an additional control option for shooters and the ability to play light gun games and the occasional Move only game, it's great.

Was worth it for me just to get a solid table tennis game (Sports Champions). I've also enjoyed it with Tumble, Hustle Kings, Killzone 3, and for drunken home run tournaments with MLB: The Show.
---
...to boldly split infinitives that no man had split before...