This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about this weeks psn deals

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Question about this weeks psn deals

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
5 years ago#11
TC hicup I know your usernames a bit Drunk hicup but you need to get them while their hot, before goes back to normal price. Fate/Stay Night was 9.99 for about 3 weeks now its 19.99. hicup. :P

User Info: mancow53

mancow53
5 years ago#12
servb0ts posted...
TC hicup I know your usernames a bit Drunk hicup but you need to get them while their hot, before goes back to normal price. Fate/Stay Night was 9.99 for about 3 weeks now its 19.99. hicup. :P

damn. now i want beer with my pizza.. but its 2:21 am and i have to go to work in the morning : (
I have so many collections, the doctors told me that I couldn't collect people anymore, only their personalities and memories. So I have that going for me.

User Info: awesomephatman

awesomephatman
5 years ago#13
mancow53 posted...
servb0ts posted...

damn. now i want beer with my pizza.. but its 2:21 am and i have to go to work in the morning : (

Get a slice of this for dessert:

http://hostedmedia.reimanpub.com/TOH/Images/Photos/37/exps7480_TH1854C31B.jpg
Dislikes: Waiting for the rest of the AAA 3DS titles
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Question about this weeks psn deals

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived