This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sample letter for those not waiving your right.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sample letter for those not waiving your right.

User Info: Raven_Cyarm

Raven_Cyarm
5 years ago#11
SODIS posted...
For some reason, I think you were trying to be racist or start something that's uncalled for in this topic.

Being racist, would imply I'm trying to offend a race. You're saying American is a race now? Well aren't you just the centre of your own little universe?
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
Somewhat amusing videos of wrasslin'. Totally and completely 100% uber hetero. Srsly

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
5 years ago#12
Raven_Cyarm posted...
SODIS posted...
For some reason, I think you were trying to be racist or start something that's uncalled for in this topic.

Being racist, would imply I'm trying to offend a race. You're saying American is a race now? Well aren't you just the centre of your own little universe?

He's trying to be a degrading nationalist SODIS.
That's right folks, if you don't buy the game new you can't have access to the brown mile and crawl through ****. -hardcore rpg gamer towards RAGE coded sewers.

User Info: Raven_Cyarm

Raven_Cyarm
5 years ago#13
Hey, I've got no problems with America itself. Just the people who contribute to the stereotypes in it.
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
Somewhat amusing videos of wrasslin'. Totally and completely 100% uber hetero. Srsly
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sample letter for those not waiving your right.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived