This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

all these people butthurt by sony's update on the tos/eula whatever

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. all these people butthurt by sony's update on the tos/eula whatever
4 years ago#1
i hope sony big wigs personally travel to your house sneak in when you're sleeping violently wake you up by grabbing you, holding you down, then they shine a super intense mag lite in your face and give you a lobotomy with a power drill, then make you sing their praises at all times
---
PSN: Michael_Richards
4 years ago#2
That's why I have a mag-lite by my bed and a Rottweiler by the door.
---
Im sorry but Im not equipped to reach a conclusion regarding that assessment at this time and whats more let me add that Iwill explode your head for saying that
4 years ago#3
Appendectomy posted...
i hope sony big wigs personally travel to your house sneak in when you're sleeping violently wake you up by grabbing you, holding you down, then they shine a super intense mag lite in your face and give you a lobotomy with a power drill, then make you sing their praises at all times

They are actually legally allowed to do that now thanks to the new eula.
---
wtb new user name
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. all these people butthurt by sony's update on the tos/eula whatever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived