This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You guys know any sites that sell cheap rare games?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. You guys know any sites that sell cheap rare games?
4 years ago#1
I've have about had it with Ebay just trying to get Suikoden 2, I saw one for like 32.00 bucks, but some jackass bumped it to 80+ dollars, RAGE QUIT THE WHOLE THING LOL.

You guys have any connections to get this cheaper? Legally of course lol.
---
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...
4 years ago#2
HA, no.
---
PSN: chrisproto (teh-nook.com)
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional.
4 years ago#3
You'd have to time travel back to the year 2000 to have any kind of luck finding the game at that price.

The lowest price I can find after looking around at my usual sites is about $100, and that's for just the game disc with no instructions or case.

If I were you, I'd jump all over that $80 Ebay one.

Hell, I'm almost tempted to sell my copy of Suikoden 2. Considering the condition it's in, I could get nearly $300 for it, and buy a used copy of the game and pocket about $200.

---
My interpretation of reality is different than yours. Don't destroy my reality, even if you consider it a fantasy.
(edited by Alltra)
4 years ago#4
I think I may as well track this topic. I've been meaning to ask the same question.

I wanted to pick up Xenosaga III, but I can't find any Gamestop/store that has it. All the jackasses on eBay are trying to sell the whole trilogy for $80. The same thing goes for Digimon World One. That's probably the only PSX game I want and people are trying to sell it for $50+ on eBay.
---
This is like all the things you can fit inside a memory.
Currently Watching: www.youtube.com/user/OKAYSIAN
4 years ago#5
Tecmos Deception
4 years ago#6
Most things will be on PSN eventually.
---
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
Evil is so passe, I prefer to be thought of as just a genius.
4 years ago#7
Why not shop at Amazon.com for it, they've got quite a few copies brand new for around $35. Xenosaga 3 I mean.

---
My interpretation of reality is different than yours. Don't destroy my reality, even if you consider it a fantasy.
(edited by Alltra)
4 years ago#8
RoxasANobody posted...
I think I may as well track this topic. I've been meaning to ask the same question.

I wanted to pick up Xenosaga III, but I can't find any Gamestop/store that has it. All the jackasses on eBay are trying to sell the whole trilogy for $80. The same thing goes for Digimon World One. That's probably the only PSX game I want and people are trying to sell it for $50+ on eBay.

Amazon is your friend

http://www.amazon.com/Xenosaga-Episode-III-Playstation-2/dp/B000G82R20/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1316500900&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Digimon-World-Playstation/dp/B00004S4YD/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1316500954&sr=1-1

and OMG. I have Digimon World! Didn't know it was worth that much, time to sell :D
---
PSN/Steam: TheCollectiveX
http://www.last.fm/user/TCX2408
4 years ago#9
They do have a point about Amazon.
I've gotten some good deals on records, and those are probably just as rare, it not more.
---
Im sorry but Im not equipped to reach a conclusion regarding that assessment at this time and whats more let me add that Iwill explode your head for saying that
4 years ago#10
Amazon has an outstanding selection, and some of the cheapest prices out there.
---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. You guys know any sites that sell cheap rare games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived