This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only person who finds the God of war franchise bland and stail?

#1squon8888Posted 9/22/2011 6:52:56 PM
I didnt like any of the 3, all were overrated and mindless hack and slacks with no depth.
#2Holy_OblivionPosted 9/22/2011 6:54:20 PM
To actually play, I didn't like them. But watching my friend do the boss battles and see the story unfold was entertaining.
---
Lelouch Vi Britannia: Greatest anime character
#3XeonexFlashPosted 9/22/2011 6:55:24 PM
You didn't like any of them, yet you continue to play them and call them mindless and overrated, tell me what game isn't mindless in your opinion? Your opinion seems void from the get-go, sorry.
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#4Agent_GreerPosted 9/22/2011 6:55:40 PM
When I played GoW1, like 5 or 6 years ago, I liked it. Just the series hasn't really changed at all since then.

GoW3 seems like the least impressive of the series and Kratos has not had any character development whatsoever. He's just angry and he kills everything, including innocent people.
#5nonames4uPosted 9/22/2011 6:56:49 PM
stale > stail

I liked them.
---
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit....It's the only way to be sure"
#6XeonexFlashPosted 9/22/2011 6:57:50 PM
Of course greer is going to enter any gow topic he see's, despite his known massive hate for it.
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#7THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 9/22/2011 6:58:49 PM
Troll topics out the wood works today....

Stail? What?
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#8Agent_GreerPosted 9/22/2011 7:01:05 PM
XeonexFlash posted...
Of course greer is going to enter any gow topic he see's, despite his known massive hate for it.
Hey, GameFox is not compatible with Firefox 6+, so I can no longer block topics about GoW, MGS, etc.

I used to block those sorts of topics and stay out of them. Especially sucks that I cannot block the 100 topics about MGS / metal gear anymore.
#9squon8888(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2011 7:03:03 PM
Holy_Oblivion posted...
To actually play, I didn't like them. But watching my friend do the boss battles and see the story unfold was entertaining.

I played and finished 3 so i can see what all the hype was about. I dont like to fully judge a game until i at least finish it and see all of it. After the first level i was falling asleep cause the hack and slash is way too basic and no depth.

To me the game was all about the graphics and thats it. Ill give it credit where the presentation is awesome but the gameplay itself is horrible.
#10zyrax2301Posted 9/22/2011 7:04:06 PM
Nope. I found those testosterone-filled adventures quite exciting, but then again I am a mail.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.