This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gems of PS 2 is coming back....

#1Jehuty726Posted 9/23/2011 8:37:00 AM
My favorite games of the PS2 are Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Final Fantasy X, Zone of The enders....they are gems of PS 2 era to me....and now they are all returning to PS 3 with better graphics....but then...where are the gems of PS3??? The market of gaming is kinda weak...
#2GM_Posted 9/23/2011 8:47:17 AM
My next-gen console is Better than yours because mine has HD versions of 10 year old games! Beat that!

MS: We at least have BC
Sony:HD VERSIONZ > U
MS: O_o

But no really. There are some good gems this gen that will be remembered years from now. It's not like there hasn't been a single good game released this console gen at all.
---
Current playing: Resident Evil 3, Final Fantasy XIII, MGS:PO+
#3Anodyne11Posted 9/23/2011 8:55:12 AM
Nothing new, a lot of people say this about the current gen.
Personally I've liked a lot of games this gen but Valkyria Chronicles is definitely one of my gems along with MGS4.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#4Anodyne11Posted 9/23/2011 8:56:50 AM
GM_ posted...
My next-gen console is Better than yours because mine has HD versions of 10 year old games! Beat that!

MS: We at least have BC
Sony:HD VERSIONZ > U
MS: O_o

But no really. There are some good gems this gen that will be remembered years from now. It's not like there hasn't been a single good game released this console gen at all.

The BC on 360 won't let me play most of my games :(
And the only game out of them that I would even still play (I should probably sell the rest) is Fable which constantly freezes =/
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards