This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking of buying a cheap game today

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Thinking of buying a cheap game today

User Info: rage78

rage78
5 years ago#1
Any suggestions. Hoping to keep it $20 or under since I have a few I'm buying in November.

Any good ones out there?
PSN ID: jeremyn
Xbox Live GT: Huggapots

User Info: M_Project

M_Project
5 years ago#2
If you're looking for something real cheap I picked up Virtua Fighter 5 for $4.70 used!
"And every last inch of me's covered in hairrrrrr!" Gaston

User Info: BloodWind88

BloodWind88
5 years ago#3
what kind of games are you into?
Currently Playing: Nier, Ys Seven, Silent Hill, Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 2, Okamiden, Xenogears

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
5 years ago#4
There's a ton of good games in that price range. Just go to Gamestop's website, go to the PS3 section, and click on "Under $20". What exactly are you looking for?
We need NO 3rd party characters in the upcoming Smash Bros!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/games.php?u=256817

User Info: rage78

rage78
5 years ago#5
Hmmm, not really sure.

I'm thinking of maybe an action/adventure or fps?
PSN ID: jeremyn
Xbox Live GT: Huggapots

User Info: deathsaber79

deathsaber79
5 years ago#6
Folklore for an adventure game.

FPS's are a dime a dozen, well publicized and if they are over a year old now, chances are they are gettable under $20.

If anything, I'd say if you haven't played it yet, try Bioshock (the original), simply one of the best games ever.

If you haven't tried the series yet, get Yakuza 3 for cheap, which you could then check out Yakuza 4. I avoided this series for so long thinking it to be some kind of Japan centric weak GTA clone, but boy O boy was I wrong on that. Games are nothing like GTA (you never even kill a person the entire game), and there is enough gameplay to keep someone going to 50+ hours- one of the best values for the money

User Info: BloodWind88

BloodWind88
5 years ago#7
I am really enjoying Nier so far, and I got it for $15. I would suggest that. Ninja Gaiden Sigma should be cheap now too.
As for FPS...Bioshock! Both of them.
Currently Playing: Nier, Ys Seven, Silent Hill, Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 2, Okamiden, Xenogears
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Thinking of buying a cheap game today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived