This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking of buying a cheap game today

#1rage78Posted 9/23/2011 9:13:19 AM
Any suggestions. Hoping to keep it $20 or under since I have a few I'm buying in November.

Any good ones out there?
---
PSN ID: jeremyn
Xbox Live GT: Huggapots
#2M_ProjectPosted 9/23/2011 9:15:38 AM
If you're looking for something real cheap I picked up Virtua Fighter 5 for $4.70 used!
---
"And every last inch of me's covered in hairrrrrr!" Gaston
#3BloodWind88Posted 9/23/2011 9:15:41 AM
what kind of games are you into?
---
Currently Playing: Nier, Ys Seven, Silent Hill, Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 2, Okamiden, Xenogears
#4BurgerTime79Posted 9/23/2011 9:15:42 AM
There's a ton of good games in that price range. Just go to Gamestop's website, go to the PS3 section, and click on "Under $20". What exactly are you looking for?
---
We need NO 3rd party characters in the upcoming Smash Bros!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/games.php?u=256817
#5rage78(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2011 9:20:03 AM
Hmmm, not really sure.

I'm thinking of maybe an action/adventure or fps?
---
PSN ID: jeremyn
Xbox Live GT: Huggapots
#6deathsaber79Posted 9/23/2011 9:26:16 AM
Folklore for an adventure game.

FPS's are a dime a dozen, well publicized and if they are over a year old now, chances are they are gettable under $20.

If anything, I'd say if you haven't played it yet, try Bioshock (the original), simply one of the best games ever.

If you haven't tried the series yet, get Yakuza 3 for cheap, which you could then check out Yakuza 4. I avoided this series for so long thinking it to be some kind of Japan centric weak GTA clone, but boy O boy was I wrong on that. Games are nothing like GTA (you never even kill a person the entire game), and there is enough gameplay to keep someone going to 50+ hours- one of the best values for the money
#7BloodWind88Posted 9/23/2011 9:26:46 AM
I am really enjoying Nier so far, and I got it for $15. I would suggest that. Ninja Gaiden Sigma should be cheap now too.
As for FPS...Bioshock! Both of them.
---
Currently Playing: Nier, Ys Seven, Silent Hill, Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 2, Okamiden, Xenogears