This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you buy a next gen console with no launch games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Would you buy a next gen console with no launch games?

User Info: SoaringDive

SoaringDive
5 years ago#11
Does it play PS3 games? Is it less than $400? Does it take up a huge load of space (like Phat PS3)? Will it did on me in 2 years?

I need answers!

User Info: RPG maniac87

RPG maniac87
5 years ago#12
Nope. Same reason I don't have a 3DS.
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)

User Info: arstos

arstos
5 years ago#13
nope, i don't buy systems at launch because there's usually not enough games that interest me, i always wait at least a year so there's a decent library of games. having no games at launch would be terrible
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, Hard Corps, Moon Diver, X-Men Arcade, Castle Crashers, Unreal Tournament III. feel free to add me.

User Info: ryouma17

ryouma17
5 years ago#14
iam a playstation fanboy your damn straight i'll buy a ps4 with or without games

assuming its not as expensive as the ps3 was, 600$ for 60gigs? that was a painful for me to buy

but then again i'd rather pay 600$ for a 60gig with ps2 compatibility then 300$ for a 80gig without the compatibility

now if i wanna enjoy my old games like ace combat 5 and socom 5 i'll have to dish out 50$ for a ps2 which is most likely break within a month or so. sony needs to bring backward compatibility back i got all these ps2 games and i cant play them anymore
JUGGALO FOR LIFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HlFUbeP77g

User Info: JonJonJohnnyJon

JonJonJohnnyJon
5 years ago#15
No. I'm tired of being a guinea pig for new hardware. I waited a year this generation, and still ended up with a hardware failure. Ugh. I just want Sony, or someone, to do some damn quality testing (real world, and theoretical). I just want some common sense used before releasing a console.

Then again, I just want to see a GAMING console released that is focused on GAMING.

*sigh*

Who am I, though?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Would you buy a next gen console with no launch games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived