This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you buy a next gen console with no launch games?

#11SoaringDivePosted 9/23/2011 6:07:58 PM
Does it play PS3 games? Is it less than $400? Does it take up a huge load of space (like Phat PS3)? Will it did on me in 2 years?

I need answers!
#12RPG maniac87Posted 9/23/2011 6:12:05 PM
Nope. Same reason I don't have a 3DS.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#13arstosPosted 9/23/2011 6:37:05 PM
nope, i don't buy systems at launch because there's usually not enough games that interest me, i always wait at least a year so there's a decent library of games. having no games at launch would be terrible
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, Hard Corps, Moon Diver, X-Men Arcade, Castle Crashers, Unreal Tournament III. feel free to add me.
#14ryouma17Posted 9/23/2011 6:45:48 PM
iam a playstation fanboy your damn straight i'll buy a ps4 with or without games

assuming its not as expensive as the ps3 was, 600$ for 60gigs? that was a painful for me to buy

but then again i'd rather pay 600$ for a 60gig with ps2 compatibility then 300$ for a 80gig without the compatibility

now if i wanna enjoy my old games like ace combat 5 and socom 5 i'll have to dish out 50$ for a ps2 which is most likely break within a month or so. sony needs to bring backward compatibility back i got all these ps2 games and i cant play them anymore
---
JUGGALO FOR LIFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HlFUbeP77g
#15JonJonJohnnyJonPosted 9/23/2011 9:00:25 PM
No. I'm tired of being a guinea pig for new hardware. I waited a year this generation, and still ended up with a hardware failure. Ugh. I just want Sony, or someone, to do some damn quality testing (real world, and theoretical). I just want some common sense used before releasing a console.

Then again, I just want to see a GAMING console released that is focused on GAMING.

*sigh*

Who am I, though?