This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

need oppinnions

#1snake12345678Posted 9/23/2011 7:35:07 PM
i am playing re 1 directors cut and im not caring about the graphics they look horrible but the story is there and the controls are hard to get used to but its fun esp for free :). should i get re 4 off the store is it a good game of the series or is it bad i dont care about graphics want story
#2arstosPosted 9/23/2011 7:48:52 PM
and the floodgates open again. i wouldn't buy it. i'd wait for c:v, re4 they completely changed the formula of the game, and not for the better imo. you might like it though, so i'd say go look at some gameplay videos. i'd offer an opinion about the strory, but it's been so long since i played 4 i can't remember it for s***
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, Hard Corps, Moon Diver, X-Men Arcade, Castle Crashers, Unreal Tournament III. feel free to add me.
#3snake12345678(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2011 8:00:15 PM
thanks idk its 10 dollars but ive heard mixed reviews it cant as bad as re 1 control wise thats hard as hell. is it me or is re 1 hard to find ammo i just got jill gun got 60 from the dead starz guy but its taking 5 or 6 bullets to kill zombies
#4arstosPosted 9/23/2011 8:23:05 PM
the controls are a little better in 4, but at the cost of having an over the shoulder camera which doesn't allow for as much suspense/surprises as the fixed camera in re 1 to c:v.

ammo's much more plentiful in 4, but that's part of the charm of the earlier re's, you spend almost as much time running as you do fighting, which is a bit more believable in this type of situation.

many people dislike it, many others think it's one of the best games ever made. not being an re player from the start of the series, chances are good you'll enjoy it.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, Hard Corps, Moon Diver, X-Men Arcade, Castle Crashers, Unreal Tournament III. feel free to add me.